Rocko: New dates soon

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

biff

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
I don't know if this has been posted already. I couldn't see it anywhere, but if it has, you can kill this thread.

A report from U2Log, today:

U2’s crew member Rocko, whose band Rocko and the Devils will be opening for U2 in Hawaii, has updated his weblog and tells U2 fans to stay tuned:

‘Rocko and the Devils will still be opening for U2 in Hawaii!!!! The promoter is putting the last bits of information together before the official announcement of when the postponed dates will be rescheduled for later this year in Hawaii, Japan, Australia, and New Zealand. You can expect an announcement on U2.com, as well as this web site, in the near future, so please stay tuned.’

Yeah, that's part of a longer message Rocko posted in the guestbook of the Rocko and the Devils' website the other day. I'm glad to hear that things are falling into place, and that the Devils will still get their day. With this extra rehearsal time, they're planning on working on more original material.

To anyone who might be interested, the site is pretty cool, and the band checks it often. I recommend downloading Road Rage. It's a fun song!

Back
Top Bottom