ripoff artists...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

hcmiller

The Fly
i had GA for chicago in my basket hit checkout... tm give's me an error... and the screen goes dead... now my f'in password says it is no longer valid, because i already purchased with it... what a sham....

call them...you may still have it. iit happened to me before with another concert adn i ended up with 3 sets of tickets cause i thought the first oen didn't go through

THE SAME THING HAPPENED TO ME! What a waste of time and money! The sad thing is this is what I expected to happen. U2.com is a JOKE!

U2.com should give you a new password, and TM should fix that so you get those tickets, since they're already used your password. Somewhere in their TM database they should have a record of it, good luck getting a live breathing person to talk to.

Did you delete your cookies and it still won't work?

For the West Coast...getting very nervous.

hcmiller same here!!! exact same situation for chicago!!! im on the phone with ticketmaster now. since we cant use our password i assume we purchased them but that is wishful thinking. keep me posted on what you find. mtw10(at)pitt.edu

as i suspected i'm hosed... TM says tough luck... screw TM, screw U2.com and screw the vertigo tour...

inow, i'm on hold.... she is seeing about a new passwords

Last edited:
U2.com should give you a new password,six hours and still waiting for them to even get back to me :sad:

good luck getting those tickets back, problem is the moment your computer fucked up the tickets get released to another person

check your credit card company, if the payment went through you've probably got the tickets

i saw one online scalping company had 50 GA tickets for sale. Now how the hell does that happen??????

TM says that despite the pw not working that i did not get the tickets and too bad...

she did however give me a new password... but all the GA is gone for chicago... i'll try for denver...

Any way to get a refund from U2.com??

Is there any way to get a refund from U2.com for the $40 I wasted? Their original content is a joke and they can shove their membership card up their a... :mad:

I joined U2.com for one reason and one reason only: concert tickets. If not a guarantee than at least a reasonable shot.
All GA tickets sold by 10:00:10 a.m. is not a reasonable shot.
Ten seconds?? That's worse than the general sale.

I'm still going to take a shot at Seattle and Vancouver but I smell a rat. An Irish rat.

yeah and there are already scalper's (ticket broker companys) with auctions listed starting this AM some with over 100 GA tickets.... how does that even happen?

i'm convinced that eventhough (evenflow?) pearl jam could not do it, u2 is big enough that they could break ticketmasters back if they wanted to....

Back
Top Bottom