Right guys.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
BWU2Buffs said:
I've scanned this thread, and one word comes to mind:

COEXIST

Hmm, if we cant' get along well enough here, how in the F*** can we hope, dream and pray that others do.

Unreal.

can;t get along???this is a family.shure there are arguments but our origin is U2(you know what I mean):wink:

BWU2Buffs said:
I've scanned this thread, and one word comes to mind:

COEXIST

Hmm, if we cant' get along well enough here, how in the F*** can we hope, dream and pray that others do.

Unreal.

That's just it...we get along just fine actually. A few of the boys like to squabble, but that's all.:wink:

Is that your office where you have all the important meetings? Where is U2Man when we need him?

KUEFC09U2 said:
1stOne i still havent had my love in with you

I thought that was just for the boys on this thread? Anyway, I need evidence of you behaving yourself.(not doing too badly up to now:eyebrow:

1stOne said:

I thought that was just for the boys on this thread? Anyway, I need evidence of you behaving yourself.(not doing too badly up to now:eyebrow:
i always behave myself with good people

ramblin rose said:
1stOne, have you packed yet? Where are you staying?

At the Grand Marina on the sea front. What are you doing after the show? I haven't packed yet...can't get off this damn computer.

KUEFC09U2 said:
i always behave myself with good people

Good! Hey I think I'll put in for a mod's job. I'd chuck you all off (or get Sicy to) and then I could say anything I want.

ramblin rose said:

So I just want to know, have you convinced the people in your office that the blue screen is some type of important database.:wink:

lol: hell yeah!

it IS a very important database to be exact!:shh:

1stOne said:
Is that your office where you have all the important meetings? Where is U2Man when we need him?

well sort of....there are meetings being held but also in other rooms I share the office with one other person..there is somebody else on the picture also:|

zwervers2 said:

well sort of....there are meetings being held but also in other rooms I share the office with one other person..there is somebody else on the picture also:|

yes I spotted the archaeologist who's calling you tonight.

1stOne said:

yes I spotted the archaeologist who's calling you tonight.

who just called and sounds very happy in sunny italy:wink:

hahaha..good for her, the house is very empty though:(

Back
Top Bottom