Right guys.....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I can´t even imagine a time without U2. The excitement of a soon to be released album. The build up to a tour. The new bootlegs :evil: ... I think they will tour as long as they continue to release albums. And since i think that the Vertigo tour is even more exciting than the Elevation tour then i have high hopes for lots of albums and tours to come.

Its been said a million times before but its hard to find the patience to wait around for a new album.

KUEFC09U2 said:
no? why would it? Zoo and popmart ran for over 2 years? plus bono has already repeated show after show how there is still so much for the band to do and how he hopes we go into the future together

plus dont you think it would be pretty unfair if they missed out south america and aus again?

I was just curious that's all. :)

I hope they do go to australia and south america. They deserve it.

Well.. What frightens me a bit is the deal they have for the 3rd Best Of album... They all go per 10 years (1980-1990 / 1990-2000) so the last one they have signed for is for 2000-2010...

That would mean that 2010 would be U2's last year? Or at least U2's last studio album?

neutral said:

today I think I shall only post in smilies :hmm:

I noticed it didn´t really work for you :wink: So will you be trying again today?

Back
Top Bottom