Reserve A ticket seating

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

bazza

War Child
Hi I've got reserve A seats at the front for 4 shows.

Has anyone experienced seats like this? if so, what are they like etc? / any photos?

Were you wanting to know what actual concert experiences people have had or did you just want to get an idea of what the view was like from your seats?

If you were going to the Sydney shows, I was going to suggest that you go on the Telstra Stadium website and have a look at the virtual tour. You can also type in where your seats are and they show you a pic of the view from that spot.

I did it when I got my first lot of tickets (which I later sold) for the first Sydney show. I had tickets all the way up the back and almost cried when I saw what the view from my seats would be like! :sad: :wink:

I don't have any personal experience, though... sorry!

Hi Bazza,

I had the very fortunate experience of having seats 7 rows from front in Brisbane when they did POPMART!.

From my experience and I thought I would NEVEr say this , but I felt I was too close , due to props , screens etc and could not fully appreciate it all.

THis show is not as "multimedia as Zoo and POP were so regardless of whether you are at front or back it wont make much difference.

But most people stand etc and regardless you will have a brilliant time I am sure.

I also have A reserve for Brissie show. and intend to have a damm good time!
hope I helped you out.

it's meant to stop 'professional' photography from happening...anyway, the funny point is that most phones these days have cameras so pics are going to get taken anyway...

Back
Top Bottom