reputable ticket sites?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zooperson

Refugee
hey all
can anyone recommend a ticket site that you have used or that you know is the real deal. i'm looking to buy some GA tickets for L.A. and am willing to pay a couple hundred but i don't want to get screwed when i find out they arn't for real. any help would be appreciated.

i found a site called razorgator. does anyone know if that is reputable?

I used www.goldcoasttickets.com. They are the real deal. I've heard the owner is an ass, but I've never heard any complaints about the tickets or the service. Both times, I received legit, "hard" tickets within days of my order. They will also answer questions by phone and e-mail (usually the same day). I've bought three sets of GAs from them now. They've also been the cheapest I could find on broker sites.

I think most of these sites lists each other's inventory anyway - so who knows when you buy tickets whether they agency holds them or was just a re-seller.

www fat lens com is a search engine.

What I noticed about Goldcoast is that they're great for the Chicago tickets but have a bigger markup for other cities.

I've used www.ticketsplus.com for Philadelphia (1st leg) & Boston (3rd leg) tickets and their prices for the same seat were about $100 less than Goldcoast. I received both tickets within 2 days of placing the order.

Most of them do use the same inventory. I checked so many out today for Vegas. I was :crack: after it all, because of the prices.

I've used Coast to Coast tickets for my vegas tics and some MSG & Boston shows... Vegas GA for less than $300 each... but that was a few months ago

Anyone have any comments/information about Coast to Coast?

How can these FUCKERS get away with selling tickets at these prices and at the same time "scalpers" get busted.
SERIOUS QUESTION HERE FOLKS!!!

Who ever blinbiz is on Ebay, he/she must have every pair of Vegas GA for Saturday night! I would bid on them, but I almost find it hard to believe that this person could have so many pairs of GA tickets. Feedback seems to be all good though, but then I worry that maybe the tickets are not legit. :crack:

I hate to spend the money, but I almost find it easier to spend that much on GA instead of the regular high price for seats that are so far away.

EPandAmerica said:
Who ever blinbiz is on Ebay, he/she must have every pair of Vegas GA for Saturday night! I would bid on them, but I almost find it hard to believe that this person could have so many pairs of GA tickets. Feedback seems to be all good though, but then I worry that maybe the tickets are not legit. :crack:

Maybe it's a broker business that also uses eBay? But I agree, I'm skeptical of buying from any individual I don't know or haven't dealt with before.

I caved. They had that paypal buyer protection, so I figured I would give it a shot.

It's only money right :|

GA for Saturday night in Vegas ... Priceless :drool:

I just got GA's from the ETS site...this is my first time getting my tickets thru them, but I heard that they are cool.:shrug:

the agencies all have the same database of ticket inventory I believe. Each just posts their own pricing schedule to it. Might not be all agencies, but many. I can't recommend any sites to anyone, at least not until I get MY tickets :wink: I have done ebay many times before without any problem. Got 1 GA for 11/2 there, but I still need 2 tix for the first night so I can take my daughter. On ebay, read the seller's feedback and ratings and how many items they've sold. And make sure, if you are leary, that the tickets are hard tickets and not ticketfast. That's my only suggestions...

Back
Top Bottom