Reliable ticket sites?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Nerfherder

Acrobat
So... I just did a simple google search on "u2 tickets" and came upon a ton of ticket-selling sites. Most of them seem to be scalper sites and are selling them at crazy prices, but I'm keeping my eye open as I'm sure those prices will eventually drop (even a little) as the show I'm attending draws nearer (we're talking December).

SO, my question is... are any of these sites reliable? If so, which sites have you had success with? Negative experiences with? Most of them seem kind of questionable, but some of the prices for nosebleeds aren't that bad (and would consider buying them for friends who don't care where they sit).

Here's what I pulled up just on the first page of results:

totaltickets.com
stubhub.com
tickets4concerts.com
preferredticket.com
gotickets.com
tickco.com
premiumconcertickets.com
greatseats.com
onlineseats.com
encoretickets.com
ticketcity.com

...and the list goes on and on.

Last edited:
I have used source4tickets and had a smooth transaction. I believe a lot of these sites have the same inventory so they are some how connected with each other. I would wait for the day of or the day before and you'll see the prices drop. You can also try and bargain with them. If you buy them really close to the show they will meet you at the show and hand deliver the tickets so you won't have to pay their ridiculous shipping cost.

(dot) com/U2/

fourthrock (except use the number 4) then dot com then slash u2

(it wont let me post the link)\

try that website ... someone on this board set it up for trading & selling tickets

or try craigslist.org

or ebay ... (what i do select the city you want and "newest listed")

prices seem to be dropping ...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom