Reasons to hate the Lottery part 37

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Carek1230

Blue Crack Overdose Get me off the internetz!
olderBonofans.jpg

(for you, Kev ):wink:

you're making me hate that picture :grumpy: I think I've seen it about 100 times now :hmm:

And they were in seats, not GA :wink:

Miroslava said:
you're making me hate that picture :grumpy: I think I've seen it about 100 times now :hmm:

And they were in seats, not GA :wink:

Hey how come they look so close?
Is there an age limit to see U2? :reject:

This is the first time I am seeing this picture....What the heck is going on here? Is it legit or has there been some doctoring of this photo?

Real... They're on the side of the ellipse on the very front row of seats, it's just that from the angle of the picture, they look like they could be at the tip of the ellipse :lmao:

Heck no there is no doctoring of the picture, it is real. Didn't realize the ladies were in seats and not standing though.

And NO there is NO age limit to be a U2 fan! :ohmy:

And NO there is NO age limit to be a U2 fan! :ohmy: [/B][/QUOTE]

Glad about that! I'd have expired long ago :lol:

Wonder what they thought of the show? There was a really old couple in front of me at Twickenham 1. They had a great time.

i am shocked that they would enjoy something like this...U2 does "rock out" sometimes and a rock show is LOUD.

maybe they were forced to go.
maybe they went on a dare.
maybe they were in the wrong place.
maybe they were lost.
maybe they were with the band or crew.
maybe they were/are really fans.
:shrug:

Wonder if they sang along?

<goes off to check the setlist for that show!

maybe their great grandkids bought them the tix and told them it was a Neil Diamond show

Margie: Neil sure does look different in person
Mabel: Yeah, but he sure does rock:rockon:

There was such a cute little old gal with us in the Ellipse on 9/21 with a homemade t-shirt which said "Oldest U2 Fan" on it. She had to have been at least 70. She seemed like she enjoyed the show. :)

Catlady said:
There was such a cute little old gal with us in the Ellipse on 9/21 with a homemade t-shirt which said "Oldest U2 Fan" on it. She had to have been at least 70. She seemed like she enjoyed the show. :)

How sweet! Has anyone got a picture of that? That would be cool to include in one of the books about the Vertigo tour that you know will be published in the near future....

Strom Thurgeson political fundraiser?

Those two fans are probably the only ever fans at a U2 concert that are old enough to remember the original U2 bombings in WWII.

u2fp

Numb1075 said:
maybe their great grandkids bought them the tix and told them it was a Neil Diamond show

Margie: Neil sure does look different in person
Mabel: Yeah, but he sure does rock:rockon:

:lmao:

hey, maybe those old people are legit fans, cut them some slack, they were probably totally rocking out to Vertigo...

These captions are hysterical! I am so pleased that so many folks enjoyed the picture and found some clean humor in playing with it! It is legit and I am sure those ladies enjoyed themselves. They are deserving of our respect! Thank you all for remaining tasteful in our humor.

Back
Top Bottom