Reasons to hate the Lottery part 37

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
u2wedge said:
olderBonofans.jpg
Ironically there's probably less of an age difference between Bono and these women then there is between him and the some of the girls he's brought on stage...not to mention all those young things who'd like to get close to Bono. I think a 14 year-old getting hot and bothered by a 45 year-old, married man with 4 kids is more of a gross-out than someone's grandma thinking like that.:ohmy: Besides, U2 have been around for over 25 years. These women weren't any older than Bono is now at that time.
Go Granny!!:rockon:

LOL, what were they doing when U2 play Vertigo, Bullet, SBS??? Rumor has it this is why U2 changed the encore.

:larry: Great show so far.
:adam: Yeah, should we try Mofo tonight?
:edge: Mofo sounds good, what do you think Bono?
:bono: Mofo.....I don't think were ready.
:edge: Ok, we'll do Discotheque or Zoo Station
:bono: What about the First Time?
:larry: .......
:bono: We might have to slow it down a bit from here on out. I saw the 2 oldest U2 fans ever. We can never do a rock n roll encore again.

Numb1075 said:
i am shocked that they would enjoy something like this...U2 does "rock out" sometimes and a rock show is LOUD.
Ask yourself a question...what do you envision yourself doing for entertaiment in your golden years.
You like rock music now, do you expect to suddenly like only Lawrence Welk style big band music when you hit 60?
These 2 may have been at Elvis' Anaheim 3 show in 1958, and to this day like rock music. (I know Elvis also only did 2 shows in Anaheim)

Hewson said:
Ask yourself a question...what do you envision yourself doing for entertaiment in your golden years.
You like rock music now, do you expect to suddenly like only Lawrence Welk style big band music when you hit 60?
These 2 may have been at Elvis' Anaheim 3 show in 1958, and to this day like rock music. (I know Elvis also only did 2 shows in Anaheim)

I certainly hope I am still rocking out when I'm 75 and all of the "kids" can poke fun at me all they want.

Those two old dears are, by the way, the coolest grannies on this planet. I know my grandmothers would never think of going to see a U2 concert! Abba and some Afrikaans folk crap maybe, but never U2. I hope I'll still have the same passion for music when I get to be their age. :)

At first I thought the grannies looked bored, then I thought maybe they just look somber because U2 is doing Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your own or some other sad song.

Too bad there's no pic of them rocking out to Vertigo. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom