Really, REALLY Bad concert ideas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mofo82

Refugee
Ok here's one. So the band ( or stunt doubles that looklike the band assemble into a mirrorball atomic bomb that proceeds to be lowered at an excessively slow rate towards the target in the middle of the stage. The fake band proceeds to get out of the mirrorball bomb in a cloud of smoke (which you can see because this is supposed to be really bad and cheesy) and out comes the band to play in the round , ala your favorite boyband or country act.

Hows that for bad? I think I'd still love it cus it's our band :wink:

I would lose a lot of respect for U2, Id still love the music but they'd be laughable to a lot of outsiders.

Larry Sings
Edge On Bass
Adam On Guitar
Bono on Drums
:lol:

or something more relistic....Edge to stand on the right of the stage and adam on the left ;)

How about this for an intro:

The lights go out and all of a sudden a group of bad guys dressed up as some kind of millitary milita come on the stage and tell the crowd U2 have been kidnapped. The crowd boos while the milita gets the crowd all stirred up then you see U2 on the far end of the arena appear. THe crowd goes crazy for U2 then start marching towards the B-stage to begin the show. The milita then says something like "U2 can't rock anymore." U2 then kicks into Vertigo blasting the bad guys away and saving the day.

If that ever happen I would put my face in a bowl of acid with "Grace" playing in the background.

bono_man2002 said:
Larry Sings
Edge On Bass
Adam On Guitar
Bono on Drums
:lol:

or something more relistic....Edge to stand on the right of the stage and adam on the left ;)

they are halfway to 40 with that alightment. here's my suggestion:

edge on drums
bono on bass
larry on guitar
adam on vocals

Back
Top Bottom