Rate the DVD!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Rate the DVD

Votes: 1 0.6%

Votes: 0 0.0%

Votes: 2 1.1%

Votes: 3 1.7%

Votes: 7 4.0%

Votes: 18 10.2%

Votes: 25 14.1%

Votes: 31 17.5%

Votes: 46 26.0%

Votes: 27 15.3%

Votes: 17 9.6%

• Total voters

Chizip

Blue Crack Addict
Ok we've seen lots of opinions on the DVD, some good, some bad. Now is the time to officially rate it so we will know just how good it is for sure!

Ok so vote.

I have a bit of issues with it watching it last night. Now, I didn't feel the same energy from the show. I thought that the crowd was a bit, "blah". I did notice the screw ups that they did. Which I thought were very interesting. Im sure that the Boston & Slane DVD had some but the way that this was directed I felt that I was just hoping that it would end... And to top it off, it was reminding me of the Vegas show that I catched with the special someone in my life only to brake up a week after the show. I guess I'm having a crap time right now.... I really can't listen to U2 right now. Too much painful memories....

gotta be an 8..very good, but could have been better
....electric co, zoo station and the fly are just too damn amazing for this dvd to get any lower than an 8

I agree Zoo Station and The Fly were so :combust:

The audience seemed very dazed and and confused - which made me squirm.

I went with a 7 for the concert DVD - The Electric Co/Zoo Encore being some of the best highlights

the bonus DVD only gets 4 or 5 - loved the documentary but thought the rest was wasted space that could have been used on an actual interview with the band

nurse chrissi said:
the rest was wasted space that could have been used on an actual interview with the band

So Bono can repeat the same catch phrases again? :|

Axver said:

So Bono can repeat the same catch phrases again? :|

maybe the other three people in band could have talked as well:madspit:

plus it is fun to count how many times Bono can say extraordinary in an interview :grumpy:

nurse chrissi said:

maybe the other three people in band could have talked as well:madspit:

:shocked: You mean they aren't mute?!

plus it is fun to count how many times Bono can say extraordinary in an interview :grumpy:

I like to see how many politicians he can praise in one breath. :love:

JMScoopy said:
How could a memeber of Interference give a U2 DVD a 2/10 :huh:

Because he or she thinks it sucks.

I gave it a 4, assuming that 5 means "average" or whatever. The 4 doesn't equate to a failing grade--more like a C/C-. Or thereabouts.

I gave it a 9 because i can never say anythig U2 does is crap..lol i guess i'm one of those blind followers....:lol:...

In all seriousness tho i really liked this DVD...i listen to it everyday on my Ipod...and have watched it three times...yeah there are some boo boo's...but all and all i enjoy it....and thats why it gets a 9 from me :wink:

I gave it 10.

And I like it!

I hope that we will get Milan DVD pretty soon (around Easter)

and the performance was amazing and the crowd was crazy!

I give it a 9 it was a pretty good dvd. Kind of surprised me though to see how the crowd wasn't into it. I was at the May 10th show and I wasn't getting that impression while there. But watching the dvd I was kind of like where is the crowds excitement at? Still got that great rush though that I had at the concert while watching the dvd. By the way what's up with the infrared thing on the extras? Personally for me that could have been left out and something else put in it's place. Enjoyed the documentary part though that was pretty cool.

Last edited:
nuke126 said:
3. you guys are rating it too high, try comparing the Chicago DVD with other U2 videos in you minds, then rate it.

I personally don't feel Im rating it too high. Might come as a shock to some but I love all of the U2 dvd's equally. To me they each have their own great moments about them. And with that comes the flaws too. I stand with my rating for the Chicago dvd.

Back
Top Bottom