Radio broadcast

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

salty72

The Fly
Does anyone think a radio broadcast or webcast will happen during this tour? Looking back on other tours:
Love Town: New Year's radio broadcast
Zoo TV: Dublin radio broadcast
Popmart: Sarajevo radio broadcast
Elevation: Notre Dame webcast
So they've done some type of broadcast every tour since Love Town. A radio broadcast of one of the upcoming Dublin shows maybe?

salty72 said:
Does anyone think a radio broadcast or webcast will happen during this tour? Looking back on other tours:
Love Town: New Year's radio broadcast
Zoo TV: Dublin radio broadcast
Popmart: Sarajevo radio broadcast
Elevation: Notre Dame webcast
So they've done some type of broadcast every tour since Love Town. A radio broadcast of one of the upcoming Dublin shows maybe?

They are doing it from the Qwest Center in Omaha on 12/15.
Warren Buffett is a major player in Level 3 Communications, and a friend of Bono's -- so he is renting out all of the high-speed Internet capacity on the Level 3 network that night.

Kidding, but welcome back Salty -- NE Interferencers have been wondering where you've been.
:wink:

Others, please forgive this post -- I could not resist, though I would like to know if anybody hears about something like this.

Out.

BWU2Buffs said:

They are doing it from the Qwest Center in Omaha on 12/15.
Warren Buffett is a major player in Level 3 Communications, and a friend of Bono's -- so he is renting out all of the high-speed Internet capacity on the Level 3 network that night.

that would be sweet, i'll be there:wink:

Back
Top Bottom