R U Bomb Shelter Worthy? Take This Quiz!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
KhanadaRhodes said:
okay, we all need to calm down about this. this is just a silly little quiz. no need for anyone to act like anyone's better than the next person. registration dates and post counts have nothing to do with it.

that being said, i got 44 i think, since someone pointed out no one's posting their scores. :wink:

since i don't currently have tickets to any show (and haven't seen them on this tour yet), does this mean i get a free GA ticket?? :wink:

Nice score -- what'd you miss?

I posted the note about not posting scores -- like that makes sense -- anyway, I was actually kinda curious how people out here would do; but so far the thread has been more about the lottery and the Interference 'rules' than about the trivia.

Hell, I made up the friggin' mess and I wasn't completely sure on some of the answers, and I even f'd up the wording to question 20... barely makes me Bomb Shelter Eligible by the scoring system.

If I have a spare GA, I'll give it to you for that 44.

:rockon:

KhanadaRhodes said:

and memphis (sun studios, graceland, the riverbluff - better known to non-memphians as that area they were at near the river with the bridge in the background). :shame:

Yes, well, I was only thinking of concert footage.

Re: score. I don't remember what I got, but I only got one question wrong.

Edit: re: e-mailing BW. My bloody Internet went down yesterday right before I was going to e-mail you. Geez, what a fiasco this morning was trying to get it back. I'll e-mail you once I've eaten lunch.

Last edited:
KhanadaRhodes said:

lemme see, i missed #s 14 and 20. whoops, i think i did my math wrong and technically got a 43.

ooh what city? :hyper: :wink:

Hmm, it's a long shot, but Omaha is possible.

Kinda surprised that a Mod with over 12K posts has no tix yet, how does that happen?
I thought all Mods had super secret deals with the band and Paul M's cell phone number.
:wink:

Missing #20 doesn't count since I F'd up the question.

Omaha?! Jeez, I was hoping for something easier like a Dublin 8/25 GA! D'oh! FWIW, Omaha GA's are amongst the cheapest available on ebay (around $125 per ticket).

Back
Top Bottom