Question re: ticket purchase for U2.com members

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jonathan26

The Fly
I have a question on how the presale works for U2.com members...will we be sent an email to our regular email account giving us intructions?

By the way, i have not been able to access the web mail that is supposedy a part of u2.com (i.e. my screename@u2.com). Everytime i go to check webmail the computer just kinda hangs. Does anyone else have this problem? I'm worried that they are going to send the concert info to my u2.com email and not my regular email and then i guess i'm f'd huh?

Anyone with any info or who can answer my Questions, i'd greatly appreciate it!

Jonathan

there will be an email send supposedly to your regular address a week before the presale starts. But judging by all the stuff thats happened to me so far on u2.com, I will be probably get it the day after the sale. :huh:

BTW, how do you know what your u2.com email address is? Is it your 'username' or 'screen name' @u2.com? I've tried both and nothing works. Further, where can you find your U2.com email inbox? Is it the message box in 'my home'? I hate to say it but things are very unclear. Not impressed with u2.com to this point.

Thanks for any help.

Jon

Klink said:
BTW, how do you know what your u2.com email address is? Is it your 'username' or 'screen name' @u2.com? I've tried both and nothing works. Further, where can you find your U2.com email inbox? Is it the message box in 'my home'? I hate to say it but things are very unclear. Not impressed with u2.com to this point.

Thanks for any help.

Jon

when you are logged in the last link on the top row should be webmail. I think your address will be username@u2.com (I sent an email to myself to find out mine)

No 3.5

Back
Top Bottom