Question for aussie fans

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

akann

Acrobat
How long do you guys think it will take to sell out the venues (sydney in paticular) based on past u2 shows and other big act shows as well. I live in Sydney and am really worried about the tickets being snapped up in like an hour or so and so I am gonna wait outside ticketek a few hours before they go on sale. Is this wise or have I got nothing to worry about and just cruise in at 9 a.m....

I'll put to over/under at 45 minutes on the first show.

If you are planning to line up at a Sydney Ticketek, you should probably shut down your computer and flee down there now as the lines there on Monday Morning will be rather large. :happy:

Are you guys just counting GA....or do you believe they will sell 100,000 tickets in 45mins? Would that be some Australian record

I'm just counting GA...stands are no place fo real u2 fans!! Can telstra really hold 100k??

adambk said:
Are you guys just counting GA....or do you believe they will sell 100,000 tickets in 45mins? Would that be some Australian record

The whole show. It would be quicker if the internet & phone systems could handle a higher load - but at these ticket prices under an hour should be easy.

And I think the capacity of the venue will sit somewhere around the 80,000-90,000 mark.

akann said:
I'm just counting GA...stands are no place fo real u2 fans!! Can telstra really hold 100k??

It could but people would be behind the stage and wouldnt see, so it would be less.

Back
Top Bottom