Question about the GA line and going solo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Bean_Counter

The Fly
I have GA tix to both Seattle shows and am going solo. So, what happens if I don't get into the ellipse, do they force you to move along, or can I stay in the general area and beg another solo who wins the lottery to bring me along?

If they allow you to stay, has anyone been lucky and gotten in with a total stranger? Was thinking about taking some bootleg shows with me to offer, what to do.... Thanks.

Kev

You'll probably have to move along once you get scanned. Depending on the set up, you may find a place to hang out, but you'll probably already have your non-elipse wrist band.

Maybe a better idea would be to find another single near you in line and agree that you'll be each other's "dates" if you light up the scanner.

It's pretty crazy when you finally get let into the arena - they moved us along really fast in Glendale, so I would imagine it'd be tough to negotiate with somebody at the last minute. Plus the odds of finding somebody at the last minute who's going solo AND gets scanned into the elipse probably aren't that good.
Work something out before-hand while in line. Besides, it'll give you something to do while waiting all those hours.

While they might have you move along, I know someone who asked people if they had anyone to take inside and he scored at the opener in San Diego.

He was on the floor first then went back up (where the tickets were scanned) and asked.

which is good since his brother got in the ellipse with somebody else.

Also, my friend waited for me and SD tried to have him move along but the U2 people said it was ok for him to wait for me. Lucky me!

We got split up since he had a presale SD ticket and I didn't!

Back
Top Bottom