Question about teenagers going alone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
blindinglights7 said:
A friend and I went to Chicago by ourselves, and we're both 16. There was really no trouble... we just left the drunk people beside us alone! :wink:

The only bad thing was after the concert. We had to hang out for awhile to wait for our ride, and there were some pretty scary people around. Chicago at 12 am... not necessarily the best situation. We just stayed near the crowd and under street lamps, and we were fine.

I got lost in Chicago :lol: we were staying in a hotel close to the arena so we were just gonna walk... but we got way lost...in downtown Chicago in the middle of the night :laugh: it ruled, we had to call the hotel lady to give us directions.

AtomicBono said:

I got lost in Chicago :lol: we were staying in a hotel close to the arena so we were just gonna walk... but we got way lost...in downtown Chicago in the middle of the night :laugh: it ruled, we had to call the hotel lady to give us directions.

united center area is not a good place to get lost in if you're young and female and cute

or... if you're alive and you're not carrying a gun

Should be OK, I went when I was 20 (bit older) - I did feel a bit weird waiting in the GA line alone, but once u r in the cocnert it is ok.

Back
Top Bottom