Question about "behind the stage" seats?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

eheaps

Babyface
Hi guys!

I was luckily able to get three seats to the first NJ show, but they are behind the stage.

Question bout the seats "behind the stage". I'm trying to decide whether to keep my seats behind the stage or try desperately to see if I could get my hands on something else.

Would I be able to see? If so, is it a good view? Will Bono turn around at all and recognize our existance?? Any help would be appreciated.

Its 3 seats at the first NJ show. Upper deck, not directly behind, but one section over.

If you can or want to you can try and get different tickets. But Bono is very attentive to those seated behind the stage though. At the last concert I was at he went back there often...he even climbed up into the balcony to sing to someone there. It might not be as much fun when they do their B-stage acoustic set but as for the rest of the show Bono is very understanding of the fact that there are people behind him that paid good money to see his face too.

Last edited:
Thank you, that's good to know that he shows appreciation to those behind.

I think I'm gonna see if I can find anything, but if not I'll settle for these. A little relieved that if I can't find anything, from what you say, It can't be that bad.

I was behind the stage twice during the last tour. It isn't bad at all. You are really close to the band and Bono always pays his respect to you behind the stage. And you are the first to see them when the enter the arena.

SMB

They are good seats . . . I did it once last time and enjoyed them. The moment when you realized "holy crap, that's Adam walking out" was unbelievable. And Bono was good to us . . .

Back
Top Bottom