Presale Tics through Fanfire - Question

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ZOOTB

Acrobat
I've been in on presales before but have never purchased through Fanfire before. I know for U2 all that will be required is our login and password, but here is the question. Will we be directed to Ticketmaster and be able to see which seats we are getting or do you get them on Fanfires site and not know what your seats are until you get them? I would very much dislike the latter. I like to know where the seats are located prior to purchasing them. Anyone who has gone through Fanfire before, please let me know. Thanks

Apparently Fanfire will not be handling the ticket sales according to a posting on u2.com from a fan who rang them.

Bono's Tart said:
Apparently Fanfire will not be handling the ticket sales according to a posting on u2.com from a fan who rang them.

wheres this post or is that basically all they said?

we all better hope and pray that fanfire has nothing to do with anything but collecting money for the fan club. They are an absolute disaster and completly unorganized. Speaking to reps is like being in a pre-school class. I cannot believe the U2 camp did not research this company better before choosing them. Simply incomponent

I sure hope they have nothing to do with it, I've bought two memberships and just just to get the damn things to go through right, they should have paid me $40 to sign up.

does it cost more $$$ to buy tix in the presale as a U2.COM member and is it possible to buy 4 tix together if you and a friend are both members and want to sit together

JR#9 said:
does it cost more $$$ to buy tix in the presale as a U2.COM member and is it possible to buy 4 tix together if you and a friend are both members and want to sit together

Doesn't cost any more than the $40 you pay to become a member of U2.com. From what I hear it's 4 tickets for a stadium or 2 tickets for an arena. Depending on what type of venue they play at. Just wish I knew how this presale is going to work out. I hope it's through Ticketmaster rather than something through Fanfire. I'm still waiting for them to process a t-shirt I ordered on 12/12.

Back
Top Bottom