Presale tickets Europe - Anybody got them yet??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

RiddimMaster

The Fly
I bought tickets for the first Dublin show in the presales. Havent received my tickets yet!! :huh:

Anybody got their tickets??

got my dublin ones as well
were yours GA or reserved - apparently GAs have gone out but reserved hasnt yet?

doctorwho, I live in the US too and I haven't gotten my tix for Dublin yet either. I called ticketmaster in Ireland yesterday because I was worried and she said that they are in the process of printing Dublin tix but if you are in the US is could be until late April before you get them.

I have not received my Dublin tix either, nor has my friend in France... :madspit:

sami0201 said:
doctorwho, I live in the US too and I haven't gotten my tix for Dublin yet either. I called ticketmaster in Ireland yesterday because I was worried and she said that they are in the process of printing Dublin tix but if you are in the US is could be until late April before you get them.

Thank you for this confirmation. :)

When I was e-mailed my receipt, it was stated that it would be a while before tickets arrived, so I wasn't too worried. Of course, when others said they were getting tickets, some doubt crept in. Your post helps calm me again. Fortunately, I used American Express to pay for the tickets, so I have that "proof", if nothing else (meaning I can also get my $$ back if they screw up - I just hope they don't as I'm planning a trip to Ireland based on this concert).

Princey said:
anyone got Manchester or Cardiff tix yet??
manchester or any other UK date will not be sent out until end of this month or early next AT THE EARLIEST

Yeah, it sucks how the UK shows are always so slow in getting there tickets out. People in Ireland and Holland already have theres.

I got my Dublin tickets last week, but not expecting the ones for the other UK shows until at least next month.

Same here both dates for Dublin arrived last week but UK tickets arent being sent out till middle of next month.

Back
Top Bottom