PRESALE: The Official "I Got Tickets" Thread! - POST HERE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Section 104 - no bad, not bad. :) I figure if they do that oval/target thing, Bono just might run right past us!

after three 'unique' passworks, a big headache, five hours of my time..... i have eventually got tickets for manchester!!! am annoyed about the price but hey ho its a must!

threwabrick said:

12503s.gif

That's why I asked! :( When I bought the tickets, they showed my seats and they were right behind the stage (shown on a "U2 seating chart, NOT a GA Concert stage) , which is why I bought them. I REALLY hope that seating chart isn't true, otherwise, so much for U2.com members having the best seats.

:|

(Buying tickets was sooo stressful... :crazy: )

Don't feel so bad chiso. I was supposed to get loge seats and got nosebleeds instead. At least we're going to see them. Imagine all the fans who won't be able to...

Wow, that was stressful. 2 tickets for NJ was a snap (but they're not even for me), but MSG was impossible. I finally settled on 1 ticket to Boston on the 26th. I guess I'll try for MSG on Monday.

I'm spent, I'm not sure I even have the energy to try for San Diego.:huh:

Last edited:
wait a minute!! ... I'm going to see U2!!!! YEA!! Oh, Man! Can't wait till they start playing City of Blinding Lights!!

That was a fucking nightmare! Buying tickets shouldn't be that stressful.
But finally have reserved seating for Twickenham Stadium. The atmosphere is going to be electric....

chiso said:
wait a minute!! ... I'm going to see U2!!!! YEA!! Oh, Man! Can't wait till they start playing City of Blinding Lights!!

Yeah baby! I saw Popmart in Chicago...talk about nosebleeds...and it was freakin great...drunk as two skunks...screaming my lungs out.

I think this video wall is going to be spectacular...it must be for them to feel the need to lose the seats behind the stage like that.

Gotta try for GA now in MSG...and start saving money...Holy cripes.
:crazy: :dance: :crazy:

Nice :scream: After an hour of MSG the only thing that came up was in the 300s. I didn't take those. Pathetic I can get that crap Monday..

Two in lower section for second night in New Jersey - Will try for New York on Monday, that show should be amazing! (I'm HAPPY!!):yes:

JUST GOT 2 GA's TO DENVER!!!!!!!!!!!! i have never been more happy in my entire life! i almost choked entering my info and lost my spot in line...then it wouldn't take my debit card, luckily thefly7 was next to me in the library and spotted me his card...whew!!! his brother is still in line for denver tix though...

2 GA's for Denver also. It was relatively easy, thank god, and I got wait to see my 4th u2 gig. What are the pre-gig plans for everyone? I say get to the lot around 10, drink for a few hours, go in as early as possible!

oooh another denver(shrmn...)!!! I wanted GA but my parents wouldn't let me, but hey that's $350 they just lost. I can't wait, it's gonna be so great!!!!

2 tickets for Boston 5/26 Loge 22 Row 17 seat 3,4. I tried for best available in an effort to obtain GA and received the Loge. Threw Loge back in for chance at trying for just GA. I was unsuccessful at getting GA so tried for best available again. I was given the same Loge seats again. I figured I was lucky so I bought them.

Argh!!! I snagged some Denver's but not GA (2 $160s). There's still hope for the general sale. I've got to get on the floor for one show at least.

Any way, fill me in on Denver plans.

The best thing was Wells Fargo called me after purchasing the Denver tixs just to make sure I had made those charges. At least somebody's looking out for my money.

Agghgh how did you get GA for Denver? I've been online since before 10 AM and they've never showed any GA available...I keep trying too....I'm so pissed off! You'd think with being online the second it started I'd be able to get some damn GA tickets!

I've been offered some shitty upper level and some $160 tickets and that's not what I want....guess I'm gonna give up. :(

I got 2 reserved seats in row 5 next to the stage in Denver. I'm sorry to miss GA, but I'm happy that I'll be in the house and will be that close to the stage.

wolf Q, I feel your pain. My wife and I were on respective computers refreshing 5+ minutes before. She was searching best available while I was searching specifically for GA floor. We were shut out but at least we're going. I didn't bother with cheaper seats because I saw them on Elevation leg 1 and my $85 tix were craptacular.

Any way, head on over to Fan Gatherings. We're putting together a caravan or something for all the Utahns.

barlowdog said:

Shygirl

Do you already have someone vouching for that second GA ticket? If not, I'm interested.
]

Hi. SO sorry but its already spoken for.... If something falls through i will definitely let you know.....

Got 2 GAs for Twickenham. YIPPIEEEEEE:dance:
next stop...Dublin???

I have to say, the stories I hear from NAmerica. Looks like noone got standing tix.That's weird....
Good luck everyone for the rest of the presales. Just hang in there. It took me an hour to get the tix today but I did it.

:bono: and me :love: :drool: in London ...lol

Chicago 5/7

Section 107. Row 5, seats 2 and 3.

$165 a piece, what a load of crap. So were there any GAs actually available to anyone that doesn't work at Ticketmaster?

System kept me kicked out on 2 computers for the 1st 15 minutes, so those seats are probably pretty good. If anyone wants to trade for GAs + $? Gonna try again Saturday.

Ticketmaster sucks.

san jose didn't work for me at all... and now it shows that they aren't available... you are lucky

Back
Top Bottom