PRESALE: The Official "I Got Tickets" Thread! - POST HERE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Well I got my NYC tix. 2 in the nosebleeds and I took em. As long as I get in the building I'm happy, now to deal with this irrational fear of heights...anyone have a valium?

I got 2 seats in sec. 308 for 5/24 in Boston. I can't do GA because I'll be 6 months pregnant at the time, and couldn't afford the $165 seats. But since I sat directly behind the stage in the LAST ROW of the Fleet Center during Elevation and still had a great time, I don't really care where my seats are...I'm just happy to be in the building!

Of course, now I have to convince my husband that we can afford to go to the show on the 26th too.

Got 2 miles up at the back in Boston

I genuinely can't believe it!!

I've been going to see U2 since 1983 and this has been a lifes dream to see them in America. I've saved up for months for this trip. I don't care if I'm sitting in the seat furthest from the stage - the fact is I'm in Boston!

I'm so happy I could cry - but instead I have chosen to go to the pub!!!!!

:applaud: :applaud: :applaud:

I just got 2 GA's for 5/7 Chicago. Unlike many of you, I actually wanted the reserved seats... if anyone got tickets in 121 or 113 and would like to work out something in a trade (plus cash to make up the difference), please PM me.

I noticed this little blurb with the $160 seats

PRICE LEVEL 1
LOWER LEVEL
FULL VIEW
THIS IS A U2.COM FAN CLUB DISCOUNT SECTION

Discount section? lol

Just got tickets for Chicago May 7th. Section 304, Row 6. Fucking nosebleed, but at least I'm in. I'll try again on Saturday for GA tickets.

2 "full view" mezzanine seats in PHILLY. I wanted the higher cost tix, but none available. :huh:

GA Floor in Boston, last night of the tour leg (Unless they add shows after). I've already schedule the day off from work!

I got 2 for Section 109 Row 10 in Chicago.
They cost too much. Now I don't want them. I cannot afford them. I am :censored: .

:barf: :no: :sad:

ch1114e.gif

Last edited:
Congrats to those of you that got GA...

:sad: :sad: :sad:

Got 2 tickets in the nosebleeds for May 7tj Section 315, Row 11. If anyone wants to sell me a GA for that show, I will sell you my two reserved... :sad: :sad:

30 min ago i got... 4 unreserved ga tix for manchester

i'm gonna want to trade 2 (one each) tix for either NYC, Phoenix, Dublin

Neutral!! I will buy one off of you if you want!!

Yours are better than mine :|

Chicago!!!
Sec 305 (way the fuck away) but I'm in the door!!! Now I'm going to try and fight for something better when the real seats go on sale. :wink:

Holy shite on a stick - that was stressful! :)

2 tickets for Chicago here! Yeah, yeah!

The Untied Center is a 20 minute bus ride from my house! woohoo!

BTW - this is my first interference post! I've lurked for ages - you guys are the best! Hope to get to know some of you all before May 9th!

good point, Paul Vox! and Wolfeden, you have made me a more humble person... :)

Sent you a couple emails Neutral.... Check your interference mail box...

:wink:

:mad: F&*K TICKETMASTER THOSE SON OF A BI%CH$S...I've been trying to buy tickets for about 2 hours now and it either times out or give me shi*ty tickets. If ANYONE has GA seats for the BOSTON shows, please e-mail me at majid23 (at) gmail.com Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom