PRESALE: The Official "I Got Tickets" Thread! - POST HERE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
4 standing tickets for Amsterdam Arena

Indeed amazing!

I feel sorry for the US fans who fished behind the net last week

Got 4 GA tix for Amsterdam within minutes! Looking at recent reactions on a dutch U2 mailing list (U2holland) online sales for the Netherlands went very smooth for almost everyone. Only a few have / had problems submitting their CC information, but considering all it was a great success!
There were enough GA tix available and only the most expensive seats sold out within 15 mins.

It seems Ticketmaster / U2 did learn from their mistakes last week, so my compliments!

Danny

i just got tickets for Paris, it only worked when I went through the french language section of the web site, so I'm glad I learned french at school! They are seated which is not what I wanted, but I'm just happy I'm going!! At £49 each as well for mid range seats, I'm also really happy with the price. it is chaper for me to go on Eurostar to paris and stay in a hotel for the night than to buy Twickenham tickets!!

proud owner of a GA ticket for Glasgow, and a great ticket for Dublin. wooo hooo

Dublin on a presale, and Glasgow for $225, with shipping and stuff $283 ... huh but it's worth it.

Gonna see the boys back home :wink:

I got booted out of the Phoenix presale within the first minute and then got back in, managed to get some decent reserved seats though. All that matters is I'm going!!!

But I am jealous Queen Bee!!!

To pop_mofo

Globespan has one way flights from all of the UK to Toronto for a decent price, thought you might want to check it! :)

2 tickets standing Croke park Dublin saturday the 25th 130 Euros

two GA's for Vancouver, sweet !!! . Now anyone want to trade for NewYork ? I could throw in some extra $ no problem, I'd even trade my GA's for some reasonable seats in NY plus $ (can you tell I'm desperate for MSG) Any how maybe someone on the west coast got some MSG tickets and we could work something out?

kbraunig@sympatico.ca

I got ONE GA for Vancouver...

I kept getting shot down for two so I tried one... I guess it's good that I got GA and I'm going... but... I gotta go alone :(

I was able to get tickets to Denver 4/21 that say "FLOOR" but the description says
"PRICE LEVEL 3
100 LEVEL SEATING LOWER LEVEL
RESERVED SEATING IN THE STANDS"

Can someone confirm these ARE GA's? If so, I got them at 12:00 PM local time - 2 hours after the presale start.

If my above tickets are GA, you could only get them by selecting $49.50 and Best Available. As you can see, they don't actually say GA, they say FLOOR. This may be the case for other shows as well.

There doesn't seem to be a problem getting the Vancouver tickets on presale... I just tried and was offered two tickets in section 109. Didn't buy them as I won't be able to attend, but after the MSG show debacle, just thought I'd try. Made me feel good for a second or two... :scream:

At least my code works now.

Got 4 GA's for Dublin!!!!!!!

Cant freaking wait to see the Irish guys live again!!!!!

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Im so freaking excited! makes me wanna explode!

:combust: :combust: :combust:

*takes a deep breath and calms down*

lol

dougal

Back
Top Bottom