Presale - HELP!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

AtomicBono

ONE love, blood, life
Okay, forgive me for being anxious and paranoid, but I'm desperate you see... tomorrow I'll be in Chemistry class when tickets go on sale for Chicago (11:00 AM Eastern time, right? 10:00 AM Central? Chi's on central isn't it? I am soooo paranoid) so I'm having my dad buy the tickets online from work. What is the best possible way to do this? Should I have him log into U2.com under my info, or just go straight to TicketMaster? Should I have him create an account at TM tonight? Will that make it faster?

Any answers would be greatly appreciated. I'm way too nervous over this.

I would give him your EXACT U2.com login and password, your presale password, and you're ticketmaster login and password. You may want to check ticketmaster tonight and make sure the billing info is stil correct.

HELP! im a newbie to this experience and i want to make sure i have my head completely around this..okay, since i cant sign up for u2.com anymore and do the presale i must wait till saturday morning for TM.

a. do you think any GA will still be avail or instead of wasting PRECIOUS time i should just go for nearest seating?

kevinwiles said:
HELP! im a newbie to this experience and i want to make sure i have my head completely around this..okay, since i cant sign up for u2.com anymore and do the presale i must wait till saturday morning for TM.

a. do you think any GA will still be avail or instead of wasting PRECIOUS time i should just go for nearest seating?

Use the internet(not on dial up) and phone at the same time for best results. GA will be available, but you're going to have to get lucky. TM will give you the option of selecting your seats, try until they are gone. And don't give up. You may spend an good hour trying.

You're in the exact same position as me, AtomicBono. I'm away Tuesday and having my friend get my tickets. This is what I gave him -

My U2.com user ID, password, and Presale Code.
My Ticketmaster login and password.

This should be enough. In fact, I doubt he even needs the U2.com user information; as long as they he's got the Ticketmaster login and Presale Code, everything should be fine.

At least, I'm hoping. There will be a lot of praying going on tomorrow at 10:00am in each time zone. Or 11:00 for me.

fmattyh said:
You're in the exact same position as me, AtomicBono. I'm away Tuesday and having my friend get my tickets. This is what I gave him -

My U2.com user ID, password, and Presale Code.
My Ticketmaster login and password.

This should be enough. In fact, I doubt he even needs the U2.com user information; as long as they he's got the Ticketmaster login and Presale Code, everything should be fine.

At least, I'm hoping. There will be a lot of praying going on tomorrow at 10:00am in each time zone. Or 11:00 for me.

Well, let's wish each other good luck, eh? Thanks to everyone for advice. I'm slightly calmed down now, and everything should work out just fine...

Indeed. Good luck - let me know if things turn out OK for you. I'm shooting for Chicago too, so you're my competition. Hopefully my friend and your dad will come through.

Back
Top Bottom