Prediction Time!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What day???

• Later today (the 8th)

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • the 9th

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • the 10th

Votes: 5 9.4%
  • the 11th

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • the day of the show (the 12th)

Votes: 9 17.0%
  • they never will because they are incompotent

Votes: 27 50.9%

• Total voters
U2.com's CEO:

MonkeyBusiness.jpg

I just looked into the future and here's what they post.

U3
Shikago - Madison Circle Garden - 12 Setpebmer 2004
Opening band: Queens Of Lyon

1. Vertigo
2. Miracle Drug
3. Sometimes you can make it on yr owen
4. Luv and Piece or Else
5. City of Blindin Lites
6. All Becoz Of U
7. A Man and a Womin
8. Crums from yr Talbe
9. 1 Step Closer (Linkin Park cover)
10. Original of tha Speseas
11. yaweh
12. Pitnol
13. Running 2 standstill
14. Vertigo

BAD MAKES ITS TOUR DEBOO OMG!!!1

Is it sad that I believe this might actually happen?

U2@NYC said:
U2.com's CEO:

MonkeyBusiness.jpg

:lmao:

You learn something from me every single day, Pablo :up: :wink:

edit: I guess the CEO is the only non-Baboon in there :scratch:.....:lmao:......:wink:

U2Man correctly identified the primate species depicted! :up: A for you!

(can you tell I'm off to teach my Human Origins class?) :laugh:

ruffian said:
U2Man correctly identified the primate species depicted! :up: A for you!

(can you tell I'm off to teach my Human Origins class?) :laugh:

I want an A+! :grumpy: :wink:

Do anthropologists really teach that? I thought it belonged to Biology classes. :huh:

From the news section another article with opening acts. You can always count on U2.com for a laugh:

Note the headline and then read the article. :giggle:

From Patti Smith to Kayne West

Lowdown on very cool line-up of acts playing with U2 in the next few months.

We already reported that Dashboard Confessional will be opening for the first shows in Toronto – now we can confirm that they’ll be staying on the road with U2 for shows in Chicago (Sep 21 and 22), Minneapolis (Sep 23) and Milwaukee (Sep 25).

Then Keane, who played with U2 during the summer in Europe, will get on board the Vertigo train. The English band will play shows in Boston (October 3/4) and New York’s Madison Square Garden (October 7th-14th).

When U2 return to Madison Square Garden (November 21st/22nd) the legendary Patti Smith will be performing with them.

And the final confirmed news on support acts is that Arcade Fire will open when the band return to Canada for shows in Ottawa (Nov 25th) and Montreal (Nov 26/28th)

More news on who is playing where and when with U2 this Fall as we get it. But that’s a pretty cool start!
:giggle:

U2Man said:

I want an A+! :grumpy: :wink:

Do anthropologists really teach that? I thought it belonged to Biology classes. :huh:

I took an anthropology class in college and it counted as a science credit. Can't remember the name of it though, something like scientific anthropology :reject:. I do remember the final was 50% of the grade though :yikes:.

It was about bones and monkeys and stuff.

Sorry ruffian :wink:

ramblin rose said:
From the news section another article with opening acts. You can always count on U2.com for a laugh:

Note the headline and then read the article. :giggle:

From Patti Smith to Kayne West

Lowdown on very cool line-up of acts playing with U2 in the next few months.

We already reported that Dashboard Confessional will be opening for the first shows in Toronto – now we can confirm that they’ll be staying on the road with U2 for shows in Chicago (Sep 21 and 22), Minneapolis (Sep 23) and Milwaukee (Sep 25).

Then Keane, who played with U2 during the summer in Europe, will get on board the Vertigo train. The English band will play shows in Boston (October 3/4) and New York’s Madison Square Garden (October 7th-14th).

When U2 return to Madison Square Garden (November 21st/22nd) the legendary Patti Smith will be performing with them.

And the final confirmed news on support acts is that Arcade Fire will open when the band return to Canada for shows in Ottawa (Nov 25th) and Montreal (Nov 26/28th)

More news on who is playing where and when with U2 this Fall as we get it. But that’s a pretty cool start!
:giggle:

:hmm: Something is missing from the article, but I don't know what.

U2.com announced something?! *collapses from shock*

Oh, there's mistakes and spelling errors. OK, so this announcement isn't quite as startling as first thought.

U2@NYC said:

In "Human Origins" you also explain how babies are made?

:wink:

i don't teach that, , but per se, but i can whisper the answers to you when no one is looking :shh:

kellyahern said:

I took an anthropology class in college and it counted as a science credit. Can't remember the name of it though, something like scientific anthropology :reject:. I do remember the final was 50% of the grade though :yikes:.

It was about bones and monkeys and stuff.

Sorry ruffian :wink:

:grumpy: we're scientists, dammit! here i am telling Pablo a few trade secrets:

chimptalk.jpg

well, i don't like to publicize it...Pablo is actually in the upper echelon of U2's management...but don't spread that around.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom