Pre-slae not available for the 3rd leg???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
So either she's telling the truth or they've been told to say that. But I doubt it's the latter 'cause they'd have a lot of pissed off people.

:dance:

She better be telling the truth or I'll kill someone!!!!!!!!! This is my frist concert (U2 or otherwise). STUFF CANNOT GO WRONG FOR ME!!!!!!!!! Plus I had an awesome concert dream last night. :wink:

I've posted this somewhere else, but their are so many threads on ticketgate that I thought I would post a thought here also. It is obvious that additional dates will be added to the announced dates as the first shows sell out. That has always been the case. i.e. there are 2 chicago dates listed that will most likely end up being 4 dates. There are big gaps in dates and the original rumors were for 30 some dates not the 15 announced for the first leg. So please anyone tell me how my crappy code will help me obtain tickets for one of the added dates? The shows won't sell out until the general sale opens so my "pre sale" is not even an option for about half the eventual concert dates. Outstanding treatment of long time fans. A call to fanfire today was answered with my code is only good for the entire tour ONCE PERIOD. So if I use it for a show tommorow, it will not be good in the fall when they come back to the states was answered NO by the customer service lady. Nice. How could Propaganda help me get tickets to 3 different venues (2 of which were within 2 days of each other) last go around on the floor no problem? The lads sell us out to Ticketbastard (using a little lubrication with the 10% discount for fees before we get it up the backdoor) who turn this into a complete clusterfu(k. Bring me back the Propaganda folks who if the truth be known were no more than a handful of people who took care of fellow fans in a first class manner not this garbage.

Thanks for this info!!!!!! Finally... an answer!

jame_0 said:

I just called U2.com/Fanfire, too, and they confirmed that the presale code is good for the ENTIRE TOUR - all legs!!!!!! She said that she was positive of this, too. So either she's telling the truth or they've been told to say that. But I doubt it's the latter 'cause they'd have a lot of pissed off people.

:dance:

Back
Top Bottom