Pre-show Song

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The song is called Wake Up by The Arcade Fire.
This is definitely the most frequently asked question EVER.

But the question makes sense at the beginning of the 4th leg.
Thank you anyway for your answer ... Are you sure of it or are you just using the most frequent answer EVER ?

Ah yes... let me count the ways in which I missed this question...

Wait... I didn't... :lol:

But seriously, I assume there was no change and it still is Wake Up?

I'd be seriously sad (for 20 seconds) if I got to Hawaii and there was no Wake Up, so works for me :up:

Wake Up ,in my opinion, is there greatest song that ever took the stage too. Everyone in the crowd sang every word to it.

oh for crying out loud. A few people who went to quite a few shows already were in Monterrey. If it was something other than Wake Up we would have heard and it would have been posted already in a 100 U2 sites.

This is a non-issue.

GREEEAT, but i have another qusetion: there are many other songs played before The Arcade Fire's/......do u have that pre concert set list???

:huh:

ramblin rose said:
oh for crying out loud. A few people who went to quite a few shows already were in Monterrey. If it was something other than Wake Up we would have heard and it would have been posted already in a 100 U2 sites.

This is a non-issue.
:yes:

if anyone has been to any of the shows in mexico and the last song has NOT been wake up, please feel free to make a thread about it here and let us know about the change. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom