Pre-game ProBowl Coverage on ESPN...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

u2wedge

New Yorker
Haven't looked around for this, but just had ESPN on and there is a ton of good pre-game footage of Aloha Stadium while they do their pre-game festivities.

Looks like it'll be incredible with all that sunshine!

Check your local listings for the ProBowl pregame and gametime coverage.

I don't know if you caught it... but while the commentators were talking before the Hawaii state anthem, they were playing "Vertigo" really loudly in the stadium... it also could've been a commercial they played on the jumbotron for the concert too... but it was cool to hear! :)

And I just heard the jets that passed over the stadium roar over our house... wow, that's loud!

I want to go to Hawaii so bad. I don't have $ to fly there and pay for hotel. Once I get there I'll know that I won't want to leave.

celspi said:
I don't know if you caught it... but while the commentators were talking before the Hawaii state anthem, they were playing "Vertigo" really loudly in the stadium... it also could've been a commercial they played on the jumbotron for the concert too... but it was cool to hear! :)

And I just heard the jets that passed over the stadium roar over our house... wow, that's loud!

That's so cool!

Back
Top Bottom