Portland Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party - Part VI

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
usamilo said:
Check me on this. Didn't we hear reports of the band soundchecking "Crumbs" in Europe and then it found it's way into the setlist on the next leg. Well didn;t we hear reports that the band was soundchecking Mofo on this leg which would mean...
The fact is, we got a ton of debuts on Leg 3, including a number of first-time-ever's! There's no reason to think we won't get a few new songs on Leg 4!

usamilo said:
Check me on this. Didn't we hear reports of the band soundchecking "Crumbs" in Europe and then it found it's way into the setlist on the next leg. Well didn;t we hear reports that the band was soundchecking Mofo on this leg which would mean...

I believe Crumbs was soundchecked during the first leg and then at the start of the second.

I can only hope and pray Mofo makes it into the setlist by the time U2 play in Auckland, to make up for skipping New Zealand on Popmart.

cleazer said:
The fact is, we got a ton of debuts on Leg 3, including a number of first-time-ever's! There's no reason to think we won't get a few new songs on Leg 4!

This has been an amazing tour hasn't it!!?!?!?

So many songs for all U2 fans to pick from!
Except October which really only got 1. :(

alison0313 said:

Wicked awesome! I have a great uncle who lives in Canton.. he could be dead by now.. :reject: I'm not sure.

Hey maybe we are related!

Heh. Well, I am technically from Gloucester, but most of my dad's side lives in the Canton-Sharon-Stoughton area, and I'm currently staying with my dad in Canton.

And ooh, Gloria!

cleazer said:

Stadiums doesn't really help our cause, but then again, that's where Miss Sarajevo debuted!

I'm hoping U2 will pull out Mothers Of The Disappeared in Chile/Argentina and One Tree Hill in NZ. Van Diemen's Land in Australia would be really, really nice. That hasn't been done since 1993.

heyho_letsgo said:

Heh. Well, I am technically from Gloucester, but most of my dad's side lives in the Canton-Sharon-Stoughton area, and I'm currently staying with my dad in Canton.

And ooh, Gloria!

I'm in Reading. Closer to Gloucester then any of the towns you listed :wink:

catlhere said:

This has been an amazing tour hasn't it!!?!?!?

So many songs for all U2 fans to pick from!
Except October which really only got 1. :(

Keep in mind the fact this is the first time ANYTHING from October was played in over fifteen years. Before this tour, the last time an October song was played was Gloria on 9 January 1990 in Rotterdam at the penultimate Lovetown show.

cleazer said:

Other than "Crumbs" what other first time evers were there on this leg?

By the way, the first round of Non-single Survivor for Rattle And Hum will be coming up on EYKIW in about 10 minutes, if that!

usamilo said:

Dude you've got stay with me. Don't leave me alone with east coasters. I'm scared

Just pulled out another can of Pepsi, should give me the spark I need.

On a random note, but still U2 connected. I am going to Vegas next month. Any U2 pilgrimages I should take while there? Red Rocks?

Axver said:

Stadiums doesn't really help our cause, but then again, that's where Miss Sarajevo debuted!

I'm hoping U2 will pull out Mothers Of The Disappeared in Chile/Argentina and One Tree Hill in NZ. Van Diemen's Land in Australia would be really, really nice. That hasn't been done since 1993.

I think Mofo is made for stadiums

catlhere said:
GOOD! I need more people I recognize! :lol:
Computer being a biznatchy? Or just downloading more of the Arrested Developement torrent? :wink:
both :wink:

my browser was giving me shitfits and then i pressed the wrong button and quit out of the program :der: but maybe that did the trick as my problems have ceased :drool:

but now that i closed my mirror i can resume my ad torrent :drool: and can i just say i'm ticked that i've been stuck at 99% on this other torrent for at least a week now? :rant:

Axver said:

Keep in mind the fact this is the first time ANYTHING from October was played in over fifteen years. Before this tour, the last time an October song was played was Gloria on 9 January 1990 in Rotterdam at the penultimate Lovetown show.

True. But still! :mad:

i am snarl!

-kickles U2- Play more October!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom