Portland Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party - Part IV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
GibsonGirl said:

Perhaps. :drool:

Hawaii hasn't been confirmed yet, has it? My mother and I might go to Hawaii if I can get tickets. BRING ON THE FOURTH LEG. :rockon:

Not confirmed yet, but looking very likely!

KhanadaRhodes said:

i'm here :wave: the site is just dragging for me right now so i'm not posting much :)
YAY! :wave:
Keep up the great work. You=WINNAR!
:hug:

SING NO MORE!
NO MORE!
NO MORE!
NO WAR!

u2forlife said:
Goddamn! What the hell kinda stream you got going there?

The same one everyone else is getting! :wink: I was just really concentrating after I had the new voiceover. Knowing U2, it was probably taken directly from a movie with a video playing on the screens above (not the light curtains).

I need some release to get the 1.21 jigawatts I need to get the flux capacitor to work!

edgedoc3wq.jpg

this was one my favorite songs at my first show back in May. My friend who went with me is only a mild U2 fan. She was standing behind me in GA. I looked over my shoulder at her, and she was jumping up and down and singing along. It was a nice moment.

LemonMacPhisto said:
when the stream goes out for me, there's a new Love and Peace intro

thank you technology

Me too. No longer can you get to a show an hour early. People are going to start queing here for spaces when people line up for the venues on the 4th leg

I feel like show is going a million miles a minute, and then I realize it's 12:50. Heh.

:ohmy:

Time flies when you're having fun. And also trying to keep up with this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom