Portland Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party - Part IV

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
u2forlife said:
:drool: those were the days :drool:

Conan O'Brien's band, the Max Weinberg 7 just played Instant Karma during the show break... not sure if that's in relation to U2 playing it or not.... but anyway...

Chicago live during webcam feed...

livefeed.jpg

sami0201 said:
after listening to this through headphones I'm gonna have tinnitus for the rest of my life :lmao: :uhoh:

I think I still have it from September...I was in the ellipse in Toronto...:scream: For about two hours after the show, I could only hear voices that sounded like chipmunks..:sad:

OMG. My mom just popped in, n I told her about the possible April Hawai'i show, and how we're on Spring Break then, and she was like, oh, okay--you can go with your dad!!!! (who has a helluva bunch of sisters and relatives there)..

OMFG!!! YES! HAWAI'I--HERE I COME!!!

Well I'm not too keen on this tour's Bullet. So I'll go find me some ice creams to eat. MM MM MM! :drool:

Tell me if anything interesting happen!!! :hyper: I'll try and take as long as possible to miss Miss Snorajevo. But i'm hurrying to make it for Pryde :wink: and STREETS! :rockon:

and welcome back Khanada!

LemonMacPhisto said:

it's a quote from Dodgeball I love, and I use it whenever someone says neccessary

I should've clarified that earlier

Oh, sorry .. I got that .. it's just the face I make when I think of someone drinking urine. Kind of eww.:huh:

Oh, The Edge, let me hypothetically have your babies. :drool: I still really enjoy the Vertigo Bullet solo. Not as much as Zoo TV, but it still kicks arse.

bono5r8drgurl4.jpg

hmmm, where should I go?

bono_blind_smallr8drgurl18.jpg

Aw shit, I uh...meant to do that

bono_blind2r8drgurl3.jpg

I made it! Yes!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom