Portland Setlist Watch, Stream, and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
timothius said:

My personal favourite is between Tim making Gareth call him from the desk next to him with the folder wall, basically all of Episode 4 Series 1: Training Day and the David's evaluations in Series 2 (especially Keith). :lmao:

Keith...:lmao:

The American Office is surprisingly good too

LemonMacPhisto said:

I'll second that drool, with a :drool: smiley

I haven't listened to The Moon And Antartica in ages, and boy, is it sounding good right now. :drool:

usamilo said:

Thank You. Could you please tell me what time zone I am in?

:giggle:

usamilo, this is completely off topic, but didn't you post some clips from Minneapolis? if you don't mind me asking, where were you taping from?

u2forlife said:

I know a lot of people who can't stand classical music, but I don't get disappointed with them. :shrug: Different people have different tastes.

LemonMacPhisto said:
thank you, ohhh mannn, external hard drives :drool:
i'm getting myself a 250 gb external hard drive that fits right under my mac mini :drool:

this is gonna be awesome :drool: although i also need to purchase a usb hub cuz between my printer/scanner, mouse, keyboard, digital camera, ups, and maybe something else, i'm out of ports :( although the hard drive is a firewire one, i've only got one firewire port free and that belongs to my ipod, so i need a usb/firewire port stat :(

damn server :mad:

kellyahern said:
:sigh:

MNF is boring tonight

Green Bay vs. Baltimore

I want to see how many potentially game-killing interceptions Brett Favre can throw :happy:

Hey everyone...being from the east coast, I won't be able to stay up to enjoy the set list party, but I would like to say thanks to all who made these parties happen and most of all...THANK YOU, U2!

kellyahern said:

:hug:

but to paraphrase Al Michaels: "When the schedule came out at the beginning of this year, this game was thought to have playoff implications. . . it does not." :reject:

yeah, i don't think people knew how bad we would be...oh well, maybe we'll get a good draft pick

timothius said:

I wouldn't know, it was cancelled here after 1 episode.

Keith trying his moves on Tim's interest in series 2 is hillarious as well! :lmao:

Gareth is my favorite character though, he's such a little bugger, lol

onebloodonelife said:

:giggle:

usamilo, this is completely off topic, but didn't you post some clips from Minneapolis? if you don't mind me asking, where were you taping from?

Minneapolis? Where is that and what time zone is it in?

zoozen said:

From WI here. Afraid we stick with the Pack even when it gets ugly. And it's ugly.

isn't it amazing, lambeau was still selling out in the 70s and 80s when they were this bad too

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom