PLEASE tell me someone has heard from Axver

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think they're still looking for his head after it exploded last night after U2 snippeted One Tree Hill.:(

I'm here, I'm here, my head is scattered all through my room! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

One Tree Hill live in New Zealand may be the death of me. :happy: :happy: :happy:

Speaking of NZ, check out the nice new avatar. :drool:

Yay for excessive use of smileys! YAY FOR THE TOUR!!! :rockon:

kellyahern said:

Little bits of Axver, spread out everwhere . . .

Lila needs to find us a head exploding smiley :hmm:

Will this do on short notice?

1.gif

Nice avatar change... :hmm:

love2bmama said:
wow Axver, barely recognized you with the new avitar and all. ;)

I thought the change appropriate. :wink:

And I think Lila's smiley depicted about what happened when I heard "the moon is up and over One Tree Hill" on yesteday's stream.

I got used to your Edge-under a blood red sky-avatar and then you changed.
Like we all don't know you're from down under Ax

Axver - very happy for you. And also jealous that you live in NZ. Not only for the tour coming there and them definitely playing One Tree Hill... but also in the little time that I've spent in your wonderful country, it became one of my favorite places on the face of the earth.

Enjoy the homeland tour!

I wish I still lived in New Zealand. :sad: I'm currently in Australia and miss the homeland terribly. It will be good to be back for a few days, especially as I never thought I'd see U2 in NZ. I'd love for them to play my home city of Wellington - that's the ultimate for me and I hope it happens one day.

I hope we get the full One Tree Hill rather than a snippet. That would be amazing. :drool:

I also must say that even though I'm a North Islander, the South Island is the most beautiful place on earth. :love:

Back
Top Bottom