PLEASE I need your help - side or rear seating??!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kanna

Babyface
Ok, Because I am an amazing wife, I'm acquiring 2 tickets to the Detroit show for my husband. It's our tenth (yes I said TEN) anniversary, and we still like each other, that calls for the concert of his dreams. I can choose between 2 sets of upper level seats: One set is on the side, close to the stage, but up around row 14, which is almost up in the nosebleeds (there are 19 rows). The other is immediately behind the stage, also upper level, but row 2. Big difference, in terms of proximity. What should I go for???? HELP!!

i had side view nosebleeds at one of the boston shows. there were only like 9 rows left above me, and it was still pretty enjoyable. it's cooler with the light curtains to be able to read the slogans and see the images normally.

however, i've also had like 4th row at MSG directly behind the stage and then the same in Philadelphia directly behind the stage, and that was pretty sweet as well. the only complaint is bono is obviously moreso located on doing his antics towards the front of the stage and the light curtains you don't get full advantage of.

i really don't think it'll matter how close you are to the stage unless you're in GA, but that is just me.

I would suggest waiting a bit and seeing if you can find some lowers or GA for face value.

I had seats directly behind the stage for the Chicago show and they were great. Sat in the 2nd row though in the 226 section so was easy for me to see through the curtain of lights. Plus Bono came around and acknowledged that area a few times. If you aren't able to get GA tickets than I would go with rear seats.

i'd take the seats behind the stage. It's be interesting to have the same view as bono and the rest of the band has.

I would go with cmb737. hang on for GAs or lower sides. it's a different experience down there.

1stOne said:
I would go with cmb737. hang on for GAs or lower sides. it's a different experience down there.

Hi Sylvia, the question you asked about that other person in the other thread that got closed....YOU can check it, you're a premium, I'm not...? Let me know....:wink:

U2Man said:

Hi Sylvia, the question you asked about that other person in the other thread that got closed....YOU can check it, you're a premium, I'm not...? Let me know....:wink:

I've got a better idea U2Man, why don't you cough up 12 dollars and become a premium member, then I can PM you when you're arguing.

1stOne said:

I've got a better idea U2Man, why don't you cough up 12 dollars and become a premium member, then I can PM you when you're arguing.

Because I'm an old miser.....:wink:

...and btw. I never argue :grumpy:

Back
Top Bottom