Planing on seeing multiple shows

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Nesskelz17@aol. said:
With ticketmaster, can you buy tickets for a show in a different city, the day they go on-sale?
Lets say, I wanted to buy tickets for a las vegas show, but I live in LA, are the ticket sales restricted to the area where the show is?

You can buy tickets for all over.

yahoo.com usually has pretty cheap flights, and it's always worth checking with the websites of the individual airlines (especially cheap ones like Southwest). As for tickets, if you sign up to basically every U2 list in existence (there are a lot on yahoogroups), you can usually find fans trying to get rid of an extra ticket for face value or less.

I want to go to at least one more concert than the one in my city but I don't know if i will have the money for flights and I might still be in school. :(

The only other time I went to another concert was for a Metallica concert and went to Seattle and it was the best Metallica concert I ever saw (they filmed it too) so going to other cities is something I want to do again but money is tight.

I work for an airline so I'm going to a whole bunch of concerts this year, all the ones in DC and then at least a few more (chicago, new york definetly) seeing u2 live at madison square garden, brings tears to my eyes ....

what a bomb! said:
its worth mentioning that you can sometimes get a ticket on the day of the show from the venue box office as they hold some back...
:yes: They held some front-row seats for Halloween 2001 in Providence, and I got some of those around 5:00 pm on the day of the show. The heart ended up blocking the view of the stage, however, and my row was let into the heart...I am not a lucky person so this was an incredible experience for so many reasons!

I plan on going to as many shows as I possibly can, in a few different countries with my best Interference buddies, and I'm so excited! I hope the fanfire.com option works out because I was never a Prop member. I just want awesome seats/standing room at one show and I can die happy!

I'll definately be at multiple shows for the nyc/nj area. There is nothing better than u2 at the garden!!! How many people here will be at the NYC shows???

I plan to go to mutiple shows in the Los Angeles, Anaheim and even Vegas if they go there. I also plan to see them overseas because that is freaking so much fun!!

Besides that I saw them all in the heart during the last tour. The first time I got tickets through ticketmaster. Got lucky there. Then bought some off Ebay. Also had to buy some from a ticket broker but that was a last resort. But it was so worth it and Can't wait to see what happens next year!!:D ;)

Prop, in whatever incarnation, is the best way to go if they offer tix. During the Elevation tour, I got GAs for two shows through prop, and lucked out on GAs for one more show through tixmaster. If you are determined and informed, you can get the tix you want a good % of the time for face value. I have gotten front row/GAs (at face) to many shows including U2, Radiohead, Counting Crows, Cranberries, and others. It is possible, even with the #*$*#$) ticket brokers.

Last edited:
Evolution Monkey I will be going to the seattle one for sure and if you're coming with me, we can take greyhound and do the campanion fair deal for cheaper.

isabelle_guns said:
Evolution Monkey I will be going to the seattle one for sure and if you're coming with me, we can take greyhound and do the campanion fair deal for cheaper.

Ok Isabelle i'm in if and this is a big if i can save enough money to go there by the time tickets go on sale. I'm going to school in the fall and winter and not working so the money is an issue but I might be able to borrow or work for a bit. How much are the companion Greyhound tickets ? Have you worked out how much it would cost to go there like concert tix + bus + other stuff like food
?

Seattle is the one other place I can see myself going though so it does look likely but no promises yet ok ?

Peter :)

I understand evolution monkey but you're always welcome with me. I have saved for some time and save saved some ticket master gift certificates. I will do a calculation and get back to you next week on that. With airmiles, I get 50% for traveling on greyhound in canada so that will help a lot.

Back
Top Bottom