Pixar and U2?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

stargift

The Fly
Besides rehearsing Wanderer, etc. was U2 doing something involving Pixar at Staples on Tuesday? The reason I ask is I was leaning against the rail that surrounds the mixing equip. There was a guy that the guards let in that was right behind me inside the rail area. So in casual conversation he said his job is to keep Larry happy with his drum kit. He has something to do with the company that makes the drums. Anyway, we asked him if he knew what they had been filming all day. At that point we didn't know anything about the Johnny Cash connection. He said they were keeping everyone out, but he heard it had something to do with Pixar.
Anyone know if there is anything to this?

stargift said:
Besides rehearsing Wanderer, etc. was U2 doing something involving Pixar at Staples on Tuesday? The reason I ask is I was leaning against the rail that surrounds the mixing equip. There was a guy that the guards let in that was right behind me inside the rail area. So in casual conversation he said his job is to keep Larry happy with his drum kit. He has something to do with the company that makes the drums. Anyway, we asked him if he knew what they had been filming all day. At that point we didn't know anything about the Johnny Cash connection. He said they were keeping everyone out, but he heard it had something to do with Pixar.
Anyone know if there is anything to this?

the only thing I can think of is that perhaps they are going to make/convert some video footage to animation?

or maybe Pixar is going to be doing some animation for new songs and they wanted to catch the show?

I can confirm that after Elevation and then Vertigo, the next U2 album will feature a song (and tour) called Synergy.

Interesting....at the show last night, when they scroll the names of people who texted during One, my friend caught the name "Steve Jobs" and pointed it out to me. He said, "I wonder if he's here."

Earnie Shavers said:
I can confirm that after Elevation and then Vertigo, the next U2 album will feature a song (and tour) called Synergy.

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom