Pittsburgh Setlist Watch and Party, Part II - Live At The Beehive

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I think this unexpected Party Girl is because we are starting to get close to Larry's birthday...remember like for the week before Edge's birthday they played Party Girl a few times. :rockon:

Harbinger said:
Nope, WOWY, and Bono doesn't sound too into it... no emotion in the lyrics... just talking them... :(

Because we can so tell that over this connection.

Axver said:

Because we can so tell that over this connection.

Well, I was going with this based on the fact that he wasn't holding the notes on the last word of each line very long. "Slight of hand and twist of fate" as opposed to "Slight of hand and twist of faaate" sort of thing. But yeah, the boot could sound totally different.

kellyahern said:

I think they pulled someone out the audience to play Party Girl, the guitar solo sounded a little different and I think I heard something about a sign :scratch:

hasn't someone used a sign before to play 'Party Girl' on stage?

Pop Artist said:
I think this unexpected Party Girl is because we are starting to get close to Larry's birthday...remember like for the week before Edge's birthday they played Party Girl a few times. :rockon:
I think they're playing it because Pavorotti is the first person ever to have 12 birthdays in the same month!

WOWY sounded like that in Boston :| but I loved it anyway. I do wish he'd put a little more emotion into it... and the "whooo" part at the end lasted about a second for each of them. :sad:

Back
Top Bottom