Pittsburgh Setlist Watch and Party, Part II - Live At The Beehive

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
timothius said:

:lol:

The air is heavy, heavy as a truck,
Helen Clark's policies are stupid, supid as fuck.

Hello, hello, Don Brash's policies will screw the country, oh!
They're everything I wish I didn't know!
But Winston gives Timo something he can FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL!

U2Fanatic4ever said:
Bonoismymuse,

Holy crap! :ohmy:I was right in front of you at philly! You know the pics u posted of the person holding the " here is the love" sign with "bono lets dance" on the other side. Thats my friend that I was with and was standing to her left wearing a black one tshirt..

I was in section 113 on Sunday, which is even with the tip of the ellipse. I got great pictures, until I ran out of film. Monday I was down in GA, in just about the same spot I think you were on Sunday, from what Lila told me. Too bad Radio Gorman hadn't started then. I could've been our audio source for at least Sunday.

Pop Artist said:
I thought you were just sparing us a bit of the speech, g0rman. :p

:lol: I'm amused that when we got back, Bono was STILL SPEAKING.

U2Fanatic4ever said:
Gorman u sound like Napoleon Dynamite!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :lmao:

"I step away from the computer for one second and the call drops, GOSH! IDIOTS!":lol:

The problem with this your is the fact there is no Desire or Stay..in the amazing acoustic set like Elevation

BonoIsMyMuse said:

I was in section 113 on Sunday, which is even with the tip of the ellipse. I got great pictures, until I ran out of film. Monday I was down in GA, in just about the same spot I think you were on Sunday, from what Lila told me. Too bad Radio Gorman hadn't started then. I could've been our audio source for at least Sunday.

oh ok I see. Yep...:yes: too bad ... I am sure it would of sounded great!

Axver said:

Hello, hello, Don Brash's policies will screw the country, oh!
They're everything I wish I didn't know!
But Winston gives Timo something he can FEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL!

Woah, woah...
He's a refugee.
I see your face
You want to take my tax money
Woah, woah...
He's a refugee
Winston says you are better of going to live in Australia.

*Paul Holmes hits the big guitar riff*

:dance:

lrcllb said:
The problem with this your is the fact there is no Desire or Stay..in the amazing acoustic set like Elevation

:lmao: I hope you're kidding. Stay was more like Stay (Sleeping, So Long).

How amazingly brilliant would it be if Bono snippeted 'Mercy, Mercy Me' in either Beautiful day of IALW

timothius said:

Woah, woah...
He's a refugee.
I see your face
You want to take my tax money
Woah, woah...
He's a refugee
Winston says you are better of going to live in Australia.

*Paul Holmes hits the big guitar riff*

:dance:

:lmao:

I think Winston's too paranoid of other races to ever leave NZ. :wink:

Actually, seriously, WTF is he doing as FOREIGN MINISTER? I did like one cartoon in an Aussie paper though, showing Helen saying "this way, we keep him away from ordinary New Zealanders"!

lrcllb said:

Like Axver said, I really hope you're joking.

kellyahern said:
Something about by some date the One campaign will have more people that the NRA?

That's kind of cool actually :up:

i think what bono says is that by 2008, the next us presidential election year, the one campaign will have more people signed up as members than the nra.

Back
Top Bottom