Pictures from back of floor?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

U2fan05

War Child
Does anyone have pictures from the back of the floor or the near the soundboard? I kinda wanna know what i'm in for after prob getting screwed from the lottery.

Also, i'm trying to avoid most of the topics so it doesnt get spoiled for me. Does anyone know if they allowed people to get on the sides of the eclipse in Anaheim. I heard that they didnt allow that in San Diego?

Thanks.

I put up some pics on the @U2 flickr group. There's plenty of shots from all over. http://www.flickr.com/groups/atu2/

You can't get on the sides of the Ellipse. It's roped off.

First night in Anaheim, I was in the Ellipse and 6 feet from Bono. The second night, I was in the back of the floor. If you're tall (5'11 or over), you can get a decent view. If you're shorter, you have to work a little harder, but it's possible.

Honestly, being in the Ellipse is so good that it's almost worth the risk.

Actually, the thread starter was asking for pics from back of GA, not from behind the stage.. so I will open this back up!

:)

Yeah was there last night (no ellipse again for me:mad: :( ) Anyway if your tall you can get a decent view. You might have to move right and left when people stand in front of you and stuff but overall it was okay. Still would have been fun to be in the shelter. :huh: Oh also got to see John Voight and Gaving Friday who were in back of us at the soundboard.

Back
Top Bottom