picture from inside the arena

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sensationalsoph

Babyface
i'm suprised no one has posted any comments about the picture on u2.com from inside L.A. sports arena. its a small pic, but i can tell that the pic is from behind the stage. and it appears that there is some kind of see-through screen, (possibly a large LED screen that we've been hearing about). anyway, i just wanted to see if anyone can make out anything else in the picture.
daniel

boxes.jpg

:hmm:

deffinetly a shot from behind the stage.

Last edited:
those boxes look pretty cool

i hope they are a part of the show

of course you'll experience an acute case of vertigo after being stuck inside a box for so long.

Headache in a Suitcase said:
boxes.jpg

:hmm:

deffinetly a shot from behind the stage.

are you sure? those lights in the top right of the screen make it look like the front of the stage. that black bar going around horizontally looks like where the band is supposed to stand.

whatever it is, front or back it definately looks cool :)...

I figured it out! Those polls sticking up are the catwalk! Yes, it's VERTICAL as in VERTIcalGO.......Bono will use velcro to walk around on it, it will be the Elevation heart, slimmed down to resemble the POPmart arches....

BigMacPhisto said:
I figured it out! Those polls sticking up are the catwalk! Yes, it's VERTICAL as in VERTIcalGO.......Bono will use velcro to walk around on it, it will be the Elevation heart, slimmed down to resemble the POPmart arches....

haha, funny :lmao:

but seriously if they ever pulled something off like that they should be inducted a SECOND TIME into the Rock'n'Roll HOF :rockon:

Right now I see there's something going on with an arena football game. I'm guessing it's an evening game so figure this time tomorrow we'll have a great idea as to what this thing looks lik.e

there is a hockey game at 5pm tomorrow night

once that game is over they will start setting up fr the u2 show

so id say around 9pm pacific time is when the action will start...

Chizip said:
there is a hockey game at 5pm tomorrow night

once that game is over they will start setting up fr the u2 show

so id say around 9pm pacific time is when the action will start...

A hockey game? I guess they had arena football earlier...I thought there was a hockey game there last night and right now there's an arena football setup in there.
:huh:

brianh20 said:

A hockey game? I guess they had arena football earlier...I thought there was a hockey game there last night and right now there's an arena football setup in there.
:huh:

Geez Louise.

Talk about crumbs from your table...

We're so starved for a glimpse of the stage that we're sifting over a circa 2001 photo of the Disney On Ice crew getting ready.

Pass me the magnifying glass, please. I think I see the set list taped to the floor.

Back
Top Bottom