Phoenix II Setlist Watch and Thread Party.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
cmb737 said:

The 2nd show in Chicago was the only one I saw in Chicago as well..lots of technical issues as well.

isn't Bono having a birthday during the Chicago dates...
the b-day show would be cool!

City of Blinding Lights
Beautiful Day
In God's Country (snippet) ->Vertigo
Elevation
Gloria
The Ocean
New Year's Day
Miracle Drug
SOMETIMES YOU CAN'T MAKE IT ON YOUR OWN

If you shout... said:

I'm pretty certain that you won't be disappointed by either the shows (they're always the best in Chicago, NYC, and Boston as far as the US goes...in my oh-so-humble opinion :wink:) or the city. It's a marvelous place to be and is jam-packed with U2 fans of all types, levels, etc. I saw five Chi shows last time out, and all but one were great (they seemed a bit hungover that second night in May...that is to say, they seemed completely wasted :wink:). It should be a blast...I hope.

hungover?? but U2 doesn't drink!!! hahaha... :wink: :laugh: yes, i am really super-excited too see them in chicago- i've seen them in NYC and it was amazing... (it was right after 9/11, the 1st MSG show in Oct 2001). plus, going to chicago will be a great way to celebrate the end of my exams!!

again, i hope to see many interferencers in the GA line in chicago... :laugh: :wave:

Waterman981 said:
City of Blinding Lights
Beautiful Day
In God's Country (snippet) ->Vertigo
Elevation
Gloria
The Ocean
New Year's Day
Miracle Drug
SOMETIMES YOU CAN'T MAKE IT ON YOUR OWN

ha! called it! (that was a tuffy! :) )

*Ally* said:

hungover?? but U2 doesn't drink!!! hahaha... :wink: :laugh: yes, i am really super-excited too see them in chicago- i've seen them in NYC and it was amazing... (it was right after 9/11, the 1st MSG show in Oct 2001). plus, going to chicago will be a great way to celebrate the end of my exams!!

again, i hope to see many interferencers in the GA line in chicago... :laugh: :wave:

:sad: I won't see you then..Got box seating!

Waterman981 said:

Don't thank me, thank No Spoken Words when he gets back. I just offered to update everyone here! It feels like he has really been on top of getting us the setlist. Big thanks to him again!

thank you, Waterman981!!! and thanks to No Spoken Words as well!!! :up:

hearing a bit of MLK would be awesome.... i don't think there will be many more surprises for tonight. i wonder if they'll keep "yahweh" out on the tip of the ellipse...

i hope bono brings a girl up for MW tonight! *crossing fingers and hoping my friend gets even LUCKIER than she already is...lol!! *

I would for Montreal one...but i'm kinda really hyper at U2 shows so i probably wouldn't be able to concentrate on my phone...and if Bono is singing in front of me...i wouldn't know how to even turn on my phone...:lmao:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom