Phoenix I Setlist Watch and Thread Party.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Axver

Vocal parasite
Here's the setlist watch and thread party for today's show. I'm a bit preoccupied so I may not be participating much. Have fun, everyone, and here's hoping for In God's Country!

Also, I do wonder if OOTS will be played again, and whether Zoo Station will return. I keep anticipating the return of Gloria, though if it is played at either Phoenix show, I would pick the second one as the more likely contender.

Is Phoenix on the same time as California or will the show be starting an hour earlier?

Afterr a quick check on google, Arizona is in the mountain time zone, so it may be an hour earlier (yay) but they don't observe daylight saving s time, so that may throw things back the other way...

I'll be around, but probably primarily just reading, too - too much due tomorrow.

I truthfully hope Original of the Species was a one-time thing soon to see its extinction. But Gloria on the other hand, I definitely would love to see that return.

It's always nice when U2 throws in a surprise or two, which they certainly have this tour. I mean, I would have never predicted Electric Co/An Cat/Ocean before the tour began. I would love to see Zooropa played live, presuming the band could play it adequately. I think we'll see songs such as Exit and Love is Blindless soon enough, although I doubt they'll bring them out until they are ready.

LIB was incredible on ZooTV ... Edge's guitar work is phenomenal.

mcranston said:
I truthfully hope Original of the Species was a one-time thing soon to see its extinction.

What what what???

It's the one track off that album that i was madly wanting them to play.

it's a great song, and my friends called me from line in Phoenix to rub it in that they were going to the show and i'd be watch the VH1 special here in Philly, and as i answered i ran over a construction horse, hahahahahaha. awesome.

Axver said:
Is Phoenix on the same time as California or will the show be starting an hour earlier?
Yes it is :

have a look there : speaking-clock.com/united_states_glendale_635.htm

and there : speaking-clock.com/united_states_los_angeles_668.htm

;-)

Last edited:
hey guys! i might have a source for tonight... though i doubt i'll be able to stay up for the whole show! (have to be at work at 9 am EST)

will keep you posted... :)

Re: Re: Phoenix I Setlist Watch and Thread Party.

zoofred said:

Yes it is :

have a look there : speaking-clock.com/united_states_glendale_635.htm

and there : speaking-clock.com/united_states_los_angeles_668.htm

;-)

:up: Great, thanks!

I wish the concert would start already. Today's shit and I'd like something else to focus on. Though then we'll just get the same bloody bitching about the setlist again. This forum's so predictable.

Do we have a contact?

I look at phase 1 of the tour as these first 8 shows in California. Perhaps they've taken the past few days to talk over how it's gone so far and maybe we'll see some significant changes tonight?

My Hopes for Tonight:
Until The End Of The World - Which it will be until its played :)
Gloria

And something else they havent played yet this tour.

Back
Top Bottom