Philadelphia IIa Setlist Watch and Party Part ONE

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So do you think Bono will relate his Coexist speech in Cleveland to the recent riots there? That was bananas...

kellyahern said:

I like how we got 14 pages and we don't even have a source. We can talk about nothing very well :lol:.

We can always go with local weather reports, goings-on on city hall, etc.

Swan269 said:
Ok guys i got through to andy.....the only change so far tonight is I will follow for Electric Co.
Thanks for the update!

u2wedge said:
So do you think Bono will relate his Coexist speech in Cleveland to the recent riots there? That was bananas...

Riots? What happened there?

Axver said:

My list would be:

-Until The End Of The World
-New Years Day
-Running To Stand Still
-Mysterious Ways
-An Cat Dubh
-Into The Heart
-She's A Mystery To Me
-In A Little While
-Gloria

I'm surprised you put OOTS on that list as it seems it'll be played even today! I think it's got a great chance of being done more regularly as it's being used in that iTunes promo.
Well, I just included OOTS because I was bummed that it didn't show up more in NYC. :wink:

My list of songs that are gone:
-New Years Day
-Running To Stand Still
-She's A Mystery To Me
-All I Want Is You
-Walk On
-In A Little While
-Out Of Control

Night kelly! :hug: (damn, she's leaving and no source :ohmy: )

Hey IMP - have you ever watched any old episodes of David Letterman with Chris Elliott (re: Bananas comment)

u2wedge said:
That was Toledo, not Cleveland.

I used to live in Toledo. My guess is that some of those people were so bored out of their skulls that when they thought of something new to do, they just went ahead and did it.

Toledo, the Pride of a Nation.

u2wedge said:

Toledo (where the riots occurred) is much closer to Detroit than to Cleveland. And since Bono thinks Detroit is in Ohio anyways, I'd suspect that's the show where a reference would take place.

cleazer said:
That was Toledo, not Cleveland.

I used to live in Toledo. My guess is that some of those people were so bored out of their skulls that when they thought of something new to do, they just went ahead and did it.

Toledo, the Pride of a Nation.

I know it was Toledo.... in OHIO, as is Cleveland. I just thought because it was a relatively close event Bono might give it a sermon. Who knows.. maybe Detroit.

Pseudo-setlist (to be confirmed):

City of Blinding Lights
Vertigo
Elevation
I Will Follow
All I Want is You (guessing they might keep this after IWF)
Miracle Drug

(I'm using 10/8 as a template...)

Well, the concert started an hour and seven minutes ago. We should be somewhere between LAPOE and Miss Sarajevo right now.

u2wedge said:

City of Blinding Lights
Vertigo
Elevation
I Will Follow
Miracle Drug

(I'm using 10/8 as a template...)

Considering IWF was said to be the only change so far, I don't think AIWIY was done ... I predicted AIWIY earlier though, I hope it's right.

b need geography lessons.

one of my favorite ohio moments was when he told the crowd in cleveland:

baltimore stole the bears and you stole them back

jon_lemire said:
Good list, Axver, but I think Gloria will return this year. Even if just once more in Boston or something.

I do hope Gloria's played again - especially as they would've had to rehearse it before NYC V after it missed a few months. I'm honestly not expecting it, though, as we've only got one and two show stands coming up. I hope the later NYC and Boston shows are treated as six/seven and three/four though.

Axver said:

Considering IWF was said to be the only change so far, I don't think AIWIY was done ... I predicted AIWIY earlier though, I hope it's right.
I didn't know he had gotten past IWF... OOPS... er... I mean OOTS!

hey check this out... someone screwed up the press release...

http://www.fox23news.com/entertainment/story.aspx?content_id=33EF3132-0DC2-4460-BDAA-2A1632EF783F

from the article:

U2 recently enjoyed a week-long residency on Late Night With Conan O'Brien, and Young will now appear for four nights in a row starting November 1.

Has anyone here actually seen their name scroll across the screen listing the One text messagers?

Originally posted by u2wedge

City of Blinding Lights
Vertigo
Elevation
I Will Follow
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
Love and Peace or Else
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet the Blue Sky
Miss Sarajevo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom