Philadelphia I Setlist Watch and Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
nurse chrissi said:

no relevance
right now I'm upset with the TV guide - I was shopping today and the TV Guide no longer looks like a paperback novel - now it looks like it took some steroids - its all sleek and looks like a regular magazine.
:mad:

I loved the sleek ones. You always knew what it was too... It had that distinct look.

Axver said:

Ultimately, I don't believe the USA deserves another leg and I'd like to avoid the anger of U2 going back there. :wink:

The Europeans certainly deserve another leg, though.

Axver, what's your prediction for the next tour, in terms of theme, delivery, etc? Some people are talking about a stripped down approach...what do you think the band will do?

corianderstem said:
You don't know how many times I heard that joke while I was visiting New York.

For your information, it doesn't rain as much in Seattle as everyone says. It's gray and drizzly a lot, but it doesn't rain all the time. :sexywink:

actually know that {aSeattle friend and reading} .......but beleive me too many days of even gray/drizzly weather can get NYC'rs down...

in fact 2 o3 yrs ago-- late winter's thru mindlate spring {early june} spring we had - after having been in comparision a 7 year semi & occasionally fulll drought run...it suddenly went in that time period too 25 % MORE rain than usually for that time period march through ealrly JUne...

that in relative terms made it SUDDENLY 50% moregray/drizzly and rainy in NYC in ?? 6 yrs at that time

I actually heard on the radio that the Emergency room had a ? 35% INcrease in people suffering extra from their S>A>D> {seansonalaffectiveness Disorder {usually it's because oflong stretches of long dark nights..as we get here in the NY + New Englsand area.}

:D

Last edited:
HelloAngel said:
Man, after reading about all these bootleg dvds from UF and ZooTV I feel damn ignorant and deprived! :sad:

I don't even know how to get one :huh:

angelordevil said:

Axver, what's your prediction for the next tour, in terms of theme, delivery, etc? Some people are talking about a stripped down approach...what do you think the band will do?

I don't think we'll really know until we hear the album. I think it'll have to be something permitting some setlist diversity though, as U2 have too many classics to play in just one show!

Zooropa1310 said:
Out of curiosity. Think U2 will hit America AGAIN if they do this New Zealand eastern leg? for maybe a 4th 1/2 leg?

:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

hopes & prayes!!!!

maybe i'll have more money by then to go to more shows :drool: :drool: My hopefully first GA show(s)!
{i'll "only" have gone to 3 by end of yr + NOV 04 Brookyln HTDAAB Live! dEBUT}.:drool: :drool: :drool:
I WAS ***very luckily*** through different circumstances toget to ANY shows {because of low discretionary funds}

Just a reminder for everyone to play nice... I won't be keeping an eye 'cause this stuff gives me a headache, but I see HelloAngel is here, so hon, feel free to put the smack down on anyone if needed... :wink:

catlhere said:

mouth1.jpg

No not in that comparision...

bono didn't start taking on some resemblence till the back of his jaw line got heavier {more squarish in certain full-face photos at certain camera height/view} by Elev time.....?

Hey everyone! Just stopping in for a few minutes. I'm going to get to bed soon, because I'll be getting up bright and early for Philly II! My first GA!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom