Philadelphia I Friendly, Kind Setlist Watch and Thread Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
FlyYourKite said:
Ok I'm gonna give the trivia question a stab at least.

Zoo Station as an opener.....Can't Help Falling in Love/With or Without You/Love is Blindness as closers....

someone else can elaborate cause clearly I suck :wink:

Wow, you gog WOWY...an excellent verion in Hartford btw, worth hearing though the recording quality is not great.

There's another opener...

FlyYourKite said:
:madspit: to not being able to get the Chicago IV recording. Is it available in mp3 at all anywhere? I need some good setlist party music to pump me up!

I finally figured out the whole torrent thingy, so that's how I got it. :dancing:

I don't think there were supposed to be any mp3's, but not sure.

Hey all! I've actually decided to finally participate for once in a setlist party instead of just watching. Whee.

:bow: to Axver for consistently always doing these things.

VintagePunk said:
*peers down the 403/401 at FlyYourKite*

Welcome! :wave: I'm in Brantford...

Good old Brantford! *Peers up the 403/401 back* Funnily (is that a word? meh) enough, I've been to Brantford multiple times. Never met a U2 fan though...good to see there's some kickin around!

FlyYourKite said:
Oh oh! Desire's another closer...just once though I believe

Yes! At a public rehearsal before the European stadium leg.

And I see knox got the other closer, so we do indeed have a clever bunch here. That's the lot of them!

VintagePunk said:

Trish!! :hug: saw you had computer problems...that sucks! :madspit:

Hope you didn't lose any pics. Heh. :)

No...it wasn't like it crashed or anything. My mother was "cleaning" and god only knows what the :censored: she did but we couldn't get internet access for like 4 days. My brother finally fixed it last night. Something to do with the router or something. I have no frickin idea...

kellyahern said:
Hooray for EST setlist parties! :hyper:

:wave: Hi guys.

Hi Kelly! :wave:

EST works for me too her in So Calif. Europe will be another story though. I'll have to sneak online at work for the setlist parties. :evil:

maybe they'll start travelling with the "Party girl" girl who plays the guitar and it becomes a regular thing.

Plus i havent heard anything positive about KOL. i heard some of their cd and it isnt very good. how the hell did they get to go on tour with u2?

Axver said:
Yeah, bit of an odd schedule:

14 May - Philadelphia
17, 18 May - East Rutherford
21 May - New York
22 May - Philadelphia

Last tour, though, they had 27, 28 August 2001, Glasgow between the 25 August and 1 September shows at Slane Castle.

I'm next, I'm next :hyper: :hyper:

FlyYourKite said:

Good old Brantford! *Peers up the 403/401 back* Funnily (is that a word? meh) enough, I've been to Brantford multiple times. Never met a U2 fan though...good to see there's some kickin around!

You've been here? *gasp* Nothing much to see, is there? :wink:

Are you going to any of the Toronto shows?

trish0860 said:

No...it wasn't like it crashed or anything. My mother was "cleaning" and god only knows what the :censored: she did but we couldn't get internet access for like 4 days. My brother finally fixed it last night. Something to do with the router or something. I have no frickin idea...

That sucks! I got internet access back at home here a few months ago after 3 years of not having it. If we lost it now, I think I'd go nuts.

VintagePunk said:

You've been here? *gasp* Nothing much to see, is there? :wink:

Are you going to any of the Toronto shows?

Nope not at all in fact! :wink: I've had numerous dance competitions at the Sanderson theatre which were the reasons for my trips.

I've made it my life purpose to get tickets to any of the Toronto shows. I went to Chicago II but am looking everywhere right now for any reasonably-priced Toronto tickets....preferably GAs of course! Are you going to be at any?

CTU2fan said:

Think I'll try newshosting...I like the idea of grabbing all these dvd's, movies etc. And I can take advantage of my speeds unlike torrents etc where I'm a slave to someone else's up speed.

It's worth it, I think you'll be pleased. There's so much cool shit you can get. I'm getting a <snip> DVD right now at 680 KB/s. :D

Last edited:
trish0860 said:

Mothers....

:lmao:

At least you're back, and nothing "valuable" was lost...all is good. :yes:

I don't mean this in a mean-spirited way, but when I wore earplugs on 5/12 to protect my hearing from KOL's set (my right ear has been ringing since Monday night, because I saw three shows in four days, the first right under the speaker rig on Adam's side) I actually liked them more. It wasn't overpowering sonically, and I was able to enjoy it. Nothing particularly good mind you, but enjoyable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom