Philadelphia I Friendly, Kind Setlist Watch and Thread Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
knox said:
Love and Peace
Vertigo
Elevation
An Cat Dubh / Into the Heart
City of Blinding Lights
Beautiful Day
Miracle Drug
Sometimes You Can't Make It On Your Own
New Year's Day
Sunday Bloody Sunday
Bullet The Blue Sky
Running to Standstill
Bad
Pride In The Name of Love
Where the Streets Have No Name
One

Zoo Station
The Fly
Mysterious Ways

All Because of You
Yahweh
"40"

You heard it here first. Or on 5/7 in Chicago. Whatever. :wink:

I'm confident they'll play Electric Co.

Why I think LAPOE will open: it hasn't opened any of the last three shows. It's about time for it to appear again.

Axver said:
Why I think LAPOE will open: it hasn't opened any of the last three shows. It's about time for it to appear again.

It didn't? Wow...didn't know that. Ok, I change my mind then. LAPOE it is.

07/05 - LAPOE
09/05 - COBL
10/05 - COBL
12/05 - Vertigo

So I definitely think ...

14/05 - LAPOE

OK, setlist trivia...we've had 3 openers on this tour, and 3 closers (L&P, COBL, Vertigo/Bad, 40, Vertigo). How many and which different tracks opened & closed on ZooTV/Zooropa tours?

CTU2fan said:
OK, setlist trivia...we've had 3 openers on this tour, and 3 closers (L&P, COBL, Vertigo/Bad, 40, Vertigo). How many and which different tracks opened & closed on ZooTV/Zooropa tours?

Axver will have posted the answer to this by the time I've replied.

CTU2fan said:

That's easy. But shall I let others have a chance? :wink:

CTU2fan said:

Sure, let a few guesses pop up first...

Alright, come on folks, can any of you get this one?

I think we've a smart bunch here, but a couple of closers will be missed nonetheless.

lol....this guy at the last Chicago show yelling "I LOVE YOU BONO" is cracking me up. :lmao:

OOTS :drool:

oh, did Axver give us the answer yet?

Axver said:

Alright, come on folks, can any of you get this one?

I think we've a smart bunch here, but a couple of closers will be missed nonetheless.

The closer at my first U2 concert will likely be missed...if I wasn't there I'd have missed it.

Come on folks, going to take guesses at CTU2fan's trivia?

CTU2fan said:
Oh and I ventured into newsgroups today and was having some fun until I realized I had a 2GB limit/month from my ISP...any rec's on subscription servers? Is usenet the best/most economical?

It kinda depends on how much you think you'll want to download... If you want an unlimited account you're looking at paying around $15 a month. I think newshosting.com is the best for this, usenetserver is okay too. I have a Giganews account because they have insane retention but I only have a 10 gig/month account, their unlimited accounts are $25. :slant:

Oh, and CTU2fan, regarding back-and-forth touring, I just remembered another:

11, 12 August 1993, London
14 August 1993, Leeds
18 August 1993, Cardiff
20, 21 August 1993, London

neutral said:

It kinda depends on how much you think you'll want to download... If you want an unlimited account you're looking at paying around $15 a month. I think newshosting.com is the best for this, usenetserver is okay too. I have a Giganews account because they have insane retention but I only have a 10 gig/month account, their unlimited accounts are $25. :slant:

Think I'll try newshosting...I like the idea of grabbing all these dvd's, movies etc. And I can take advantage of my speeds unlike torrents etc where I'm a slave to someone else's up speed.

Ok I'm gonna give the trivia question a stab at least.

Zoo Station as an opener.....Can't Help Falling in Love/With or Without You/Love is Blindness as closers....

someone else can elaborate cause clearly I suck :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom