Philadelphia 5/22 Setlist Watch and Thread Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:hyper: :hyper:

I've missed these parties!!! I was at the last two shows, so I wasn't able to attend.

If I didn't have to work today, I would have been soooo tempted to get myself down to Philadelphia and try to get into the show. This band, and these shows, are that good.

Do we have any sources tonight?
Are there going to be any setlist surprises with this being show no. 2 in Philly? Will Love and Peace open or are they sticking with City of Blinding Lights? Are these enough questions for now?

:giggle: I'm afraid I can't answer any of those questions... well, I can answer the first one - I don't have a source for tonight. Hopefully someone will come on who does...

hey All! I'm won't be here all night....but i'll come again at 9:00 to see if they will open with COBL...My guess for tonight, they will start with LOVE AND PEACE.

I also think they will play a song not played on this tour (Something like Stuck in a Moment or Even Better Than The Real Thing or I Will Follow)

My guess is Even Better than the Real thing.

Hope that we will have some nice surprises and a nice party!

See ya

Frederic

Ah, looks like I missed making the thread again. I don't think I'll be around much for this party, though.

And I wonder if COBL will open again. LAPOE hasn't opened since 7 May ...

hey Axver, last time you said that you're going to be at the Three Boston Concerts?

I'm gonna see 3 Boston concerts too, 2 in Autumn but i'm gonna be at the last of the Boston concerts this week (Next Saturday).

I don't have any tickets yet and I really want to be in the GA.

Are you gonna be there for sure? Do you have a GA tickets for you for the 28th??

So, how's USA for you?

Frederic

I just hope that the Vertigo tour version of ''Wake Me Up Before You-Go-Go'' will be better than the Zooropa tour version. It was the best part of the show in between Bullet The Blue Sky and Running To Stand Still....(It was the perfect spot for Wake me UP)....

i'm sure if we call as many random cell phone #'s, we'll luck out and find our own source.

fredstab said:
hey Axver, last time you said that you're going to be at the Three Boston Concerts?

I'm gonna see 3 Boston concerts too, 2 in Autumn but i'm gonna be at the last of the Boston concerts this week (Next Saturday).

I don't have any tickets yet and I really want to be in the GA.

Are you gonna be there for sure? Do you have a GA tickets for you for the 28th??

So, how's USA for you?

Frederic

Yeah, I'm at all three of the shows coming up, and I have the tickets to the second two hanging on the wall in front of me right now. My friend's got the tickets for the 24th with him.

My trip's been great so far, though I didn't particularly enjoy the long succession of flights to get here!

No Spoken Words texted me a few hours ago asking me to say "hi" to everyone from him. He's flying back home during the concert tonight.

Diane - I'm sorry I didn't respond to your text message last night. I had my cell phone off last night. :huh:

mikal said:
i'm sure if we call as many random cell phone #'s, we'll luck out and find our own source.

*Ring Ring, Ring, Ring*

Answer

Hello?

Who's this?

Edge

Edge who?

Mr The Edge.

Ah are you by any chance going to be in the vicinity of Phildelphia tonight?

Sure

By any chance are you going to be at the U2 concert?

I would hope so.

Excellent could you just lay down your cellphone there by your amps for us to get the setlist for our little setlist party?

Who has setlist partys? Thats incredibley...

Ok bye!

*hangs up*

hope to see you in line the 28th! GA Line???

You said that I will easily find you (Albinos guy with a new Zealand accent)...???

I'm 28, Tall Guy, With A BIG BIG BIG...French Accent! So, If you're in the Ga line, i'm gonna find you!!! :)

you think maybe the Verizon guy would happen to make it through Philly tonight? i know he travels a lot.

u2girl1978, same thing here....

Don't have any tix for my only Boston show next week!

Where are you trying? Scalpers, Ebay or ticketwindow next Saturday???

I don't think that any Ga will come on ticketmaster or at the boxoffice...So, I might buy one very soon on ebay or from any scalpers:mad:

fredstab said:
hope to see you in line the 28th! GA Line???

You said that I will easily find you (Albinos guy with a new Zealand accent)...???

I'm 28, Tall Guy, With A BIG BIG BIG...French Accent! So, If you're in the Ga line, i'm gonna find you!!! :)

I don't know if I'll queue for much at all. I'm thinking we'll show up around 5pm unless I observe a need to arrive earlier in the days beforehand. But I will be in GA! And yes, I'm rather easy to spot. It's not often you find albino New Zealanders (or, for that matter, albinos of any nationality) at U2 concerts, I'm sure!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom