Philadelphia 5/22 Setlist Watch and Thread Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Didn't this same person say Vertigo / Stories For Boys last night when it was actually Vertigo / Rockaway Beach?

timothius said:

Are audioslave playing much RATM stuff? I would imagine if they did it would be bizzare without Zach.

RATM ranks as one of my top 10 favourite albums of all times.

If I recall correctly, they did Bulls On Parade/Sleep Now In THe Fire and Killing In The Name. THe place was on fire (happened to be the same venue I saw Crowded House in 17+ years ago). They also did Spoonman, Outshined, Black Hole Sun (Acoustic)

Hi dazzled and any newcomers :wave:

WIsh I lived near ya U2Girl1978 - I'd go to a show in a heartbeat. Just buy me a plane ticket!

U2Girl1978 said:

Well that's really nice of you! Sure. :) I don't drink beer but I'll drink something... :lol:

cool! i'm in southern maine and am leaving on tuesday around 3ish...should be in boston by 5. truth be told, i don't drink beer either... i do, however, order a mean martini :mac:

regardless, it'd be fun to chat it up with another big fan before the show. drop me an email. ;)

FlyYourKite said:

Well out of the actual possibilities...I'd hope for Crumbs but I Will Follow would be just as satisfying :wink:
sounds good to me!

Lila64 said:

If I recall correctly, they did Bulls On Parade/Sleep Now In THe Fire and Killing In The Name. THe place was on fire (happened to be the same venue I saw Crowded House in 17+ years ago). They also did Spoonman, Outshined, Black Hole Sun (Acoustic)

How did the stuff rank compared to RATM performances. I know Morello still has it - he is a genuis that guy.

timothius said:

*Ring Ring, Ring, Ring*

Answer

Hello?

Who's this?

Edge

Edge who?

Mr The Edge.

Ah are you by any chance going to be in the vicinity of Phildelphia tonight?

Sure

By any chance are you going to be at the U2 concert?

I would hope so.

Excellent could you just lay down your cellphone there by your amps for us to get the setlist for our little setlist party?

Who has setlist partys? Thats incredibley...

Ok bye!

*hangs up*

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

I don't know RATM stuff all that well. Just saw them open for U2 on Popmart tour in Vegas. The crwod was going nuts. They sounded great to me. I have a live recording from another show on the tour, but the quality has a bit to be desired. Hoping that my show ends up on a torrent somewhere someday...

Setlist:

*City of Blinding Lights
*Vertigo //All Because of You// Stories for Boys -snippeted
*Elevation
*Gloria
*Beautiful Day

Lila64 said:
I don't know RATM stuff all that well. Just saw them open for U2 on Popmart tour in Vegas. The crwod was going nuts. They sounded great to me. I have a live recording from another show on the tour, but the quality has a bit to be desired. Hoping that my show ends up on a torrent somewhere someday...

There is a RATM live at Grand Olympic Auditorium DVD out there. Its fairly old and I've always seen it cheap. It's really good, shows the guts of the band and how well the musicians in the band (which are all the same as AS) work. Well worth the view.

Setlist:

*City of Blinding Lights
*Vertigo //All Because of You// Stories for Boys -snippeted
*Elevation
*Gloria // The Ocean
*Beautiful Day

She's added another snippet in there...

U2Girl1978 said:
Is it me or wasn't your avatar facing the other way U2dork? :huh:

Um, yeah, I guess it was :laugh:

Setlist Lady says there might be a guy and a girl on stage...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom