Philadelphia 5/22 Setlist Watch and Thread Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2Girl1978 said:
:lol: Well I'm sure about 3 of us who are sitting in the balcony can call in the show. I can call in on Thursday. Saturday I'm trying like hell to get Ga's. (as if anyone didn't know that...hint, hint) :lol:

i really want GA tix to saturday as well... we should do some brainstorming... are you going with anyone on saturday?

hey timothius - I was going thru a drawer of mine to find something, and I found my ticket stub from a Crowded House show in September 1987!

Setlist:

*City of Blinding Lights
*Vertigo with a bit of All Because of You snippeted (??)

Lila64 said:
hey timothius - I was going thru a drawer of mine to find something, and I found my ticket stub from a Crowded House show in September 1987!

:drool:

So jealous. I got my first tooth in 1987! :rockon:

You really have seen a lot of good gigs Lila... so jealous.

timothius said:

:drool:

So jealous. I got my first tooth in 1987! :rockon:

You really have seen a lot of good gigs Lila... so jealous.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I got to see some good ones in the 80s, yes. Just saw Audioslave on Friday night :rockon:

Setlist:

*City of Blinding Lights
*Vertigo with a bit of All Because of You snippeted
*Elevation

U2Girl1978 said:

No since my friends are shitbrains, I am going by myself to all three Boston shows. :sad:

well...if through some act of god (or the higher power of your choice...) we both get GA's to saturday, wanna be my ellipse beep partner? :) either way, you're welcome to get a beer & munchies with my friend and i before tuesday's show.

Lila64 said:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I got to see some good ones in the 80s, yes. Just saw Audioslave on Friday night :rockon:

Are audioslave playing much RATM stuff? I would imagine if they did it would be bizzare without Zach.

RATM ranks as one of my top 10 favourite albums of all times.

U2dork said:
Setlist:

*City of Blinding Lights
*Vertigo with a bit of All Because of You snippeted (??)

Hmm.. either the band's playing around with things, or the person doing the setlist on Zootopia doesn't know Stories For Boys.. *g*

innominata8 said:

well...if through some act of god (or the higher power of your choice...) we both get GA's to saturday, wanna be my ellipse beep partner? :) either way, you're welcome to get a beer & munchies with my friend and i before tuesday's show.

Well that's really nice of you! Sure. :) I don't drink beer but I'll drink something... :lol:

It's the same setlist lady and I'm sure she knows Stories for Boys so this is a new thing. Does this mean a new song tonight in it's place?

Setlist:

*City of Blinding Lights
*Vertigo //All Because of You// Stories for Boys -snippeted
*Elevation
*Gloria

Drea said:

Hmm.. either the band's playing around with things, or the person doing the setlist on Zootopia doesn't know Stories For Boys.. *g*
Well, at least they didn't say it was a snippet of UTEOTW.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom