Philadelphia 5/22 Setlist Watch and Thread Party

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, Dallas is tuning the guitars so the show should start on time in about 20 minutes...

innominata8 said:
axver: where are your seats for boston 1 & 3? i'm balcony for 1, and am holding out for a miracle for 3 (ie. no tix yet).

I'm in section 307 for the first show and GA for the next two.

fredstab said:
u2girl1978, same thing here....

Don't have any tix for my only Boston show next week!

Where are you trying? Scalpers, Ebay or ticketwindow next Saturday???

I don't think that any Ga will come on ticketmaster or at the boxoffice...So, I might buy one very soon on ebay or from any scalpers:mad:

I'm trying everywhere. It's such a pain in the ass. Usually they will release GA's on the day of the show so you have a bit of luck there.

I'm in section 307 for the first show and GA for the next two. [/B][/QUOTE]

Axver ,

Hope you really enjoy the Boston shows.........look forward to hearing your reviews/thoughts .......
See if you can ask joe o'h , what their plans are for australia.......

innominata8 said:

no kidding....i'm also in 307 for #1. i'm row 2, where are you? i'm holding out for GA for #3, but it's not looking good...

Hah, seems 307 is the popular section. I've no idea what seat I've got though, as my friend bought them and I can't remember what he told me.

really? let me know if you can't use the ticket... i might have a friend who could use mine and then we could stand side by side all night with matching PITNOL shirts :wink:

We've got the Arcadia* Fire playing now... any moment...
meanwhile, I'm searching for a new avatar that suits my mood tonight...

*or what ever the heck they're called...

innominata8 said:
who is calling in from the boston shows? (i'm assuming axver...?)

I'm on an Aussie mobile, so no. It'll cost way too much. Plus, it's my first U2 show so I'd rather not.

:lol: Well I'm sure about 3 of us who are sitting in the balcony can call in the show. I can call in on Thursday. Saturday I'm trying like hell to get Ga's. (as if anyone didn't know that...hint, hint) :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom